Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Lucrative Is It To Start A Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Lucrative Is It To Start A Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos (1056 Views)

How Lucrative Is Football Viewing Center Business? / How To Start A Professional Laundry/dry Cleaning Business In Nigeria / Please How Lucrative Is Coconut Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is It To Start A Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by MrOkeke(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello guys.

My name is Okeke Jerry and I am presently staying In Benue State

I have a profession in dry cleaning business and I would like to know how profitable it is to start in places like Lagos, Abuja, Kogi etc

Responses are needed
Re: How Lucrative Is It To Start A Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by Bizideas7(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
You will need a lot of money to start in that area you mention because of the rents alone
Re: How Lucrative Is It To Start A Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos by MrOkeke(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bizideas7:
You will need a lot of money to start in that area you mention because of the rents alone
Okay bro. So like how much are we looking at here.

500k?? And is it that lucrative?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fully An Automated Order Fulfillments Drop Shipping Store With 6-payments / Biggest Offer Ever / Beauty Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.