Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms (1161 Views)

Rebirth Of The Heavenly Empress / Heavenly Last Day Speaks / The 7 Realms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
New International Version
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,

Yeah I just wants to pour out my Celestial journeys here, actually it's not a story, a tale or sci-fi movie, neither is it a fiction but it's reality and I decide to write them here instead of the religion section where there are lots of ignorants, fanatics and prideful people who knows nothing but keeps wallowing in their perverted knowledge. Anyway you are welcome to read.
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by OCTAVO: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Why haven't you updated the thread since? angry
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by olumose001(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Tosinex ooooooo
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
A TRIP TO SHEOUL

Around to 6am today, I let out myself into the Spiritual environment! I went to my backyard which was fenced away from the water-lodged swamp behind it, and then I heard footsteps from a short distance, it was a lady having a white cloth on and walking on the water, quiet surprised, I called her but she never answered rather she keeps walking.. And then I turned around the building to see where she was heading to but I didn't see her anymore, rather I saw a large environment ahead with tall buildings all confined, I walk towards it and saw that it was guided with walls, so I climbed the wall and ready to jump in and then I saw that the environment compound is very deep into the earth so are the buildings very tall. I made up my mind to jump even though I can see pointed pegs everywhere on the floor of the depth. I jumped, it was a long jump and landed on some pegs, it wasn't hurtful and then I stood up, and see that the whole buildings around me are enclosed. I walked straight to a particular window and open it looking into the room, there I saw a woman in her 30s sitting on a chair with an office table, she was surprised to see me, I climbed through the window and enter into the room, and there the woman was lamenting to me how she has lived right on earth and even being a Christian, born again, got married etc but died in a sort of accident, and how she's tired of being there in that room, later I saw her three kids there two girls and a boy! The first and last born are girls, I tried to comfort the woman and then the kids, I showed her the light that is in her room telling her that it symbolises that Christ is with them and very soon everything will be Allright. I spoke calmly and comforted the kids too and they have a nice smile on their faces rather than the look of horror they have before. I was asking them if they have food to eat, Then I went out of that room into the corridor!.. To be continued

I couldn't continue because I think I exhausted my spiritual energy lolz.. I hope to make a trip there soon and see what I can find again smiley smiley
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by olumose001(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
na wa for you o

1 Like

Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
olumose001:
na wa for you o
really, why na..
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
I landed into some deserts, yeah still on earth but a typical deserted fallow land with few mountains around and no living soul but few untamed spirits parade occasionally. I climbed a mountain saw a little opening and then it opened more widely and then I saw a room with two people inside they were surprised to see me... TBC
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by OCTAVO: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Tosinex:
A TRIP TO SHEOUL

Around to 6am today, I let out myself into the Spiritual environment! I went to my backyard which was fenced away from the water-lodged swamp behind it, and then I heard footsteps from a short distance, it was a lady having a white cloth on and walking on the water, quiet surprised, I called her but she never answered rather she keeps walking.. And then I turned around the building to see where she was heading to but I didn't see her anymore, rather I saw a large environment ahead with tall buildings all confined, I walk towards it and saw that it was guided with walls, so I climbed the wall and ready to jump in and then I saw that the environment compound is very deep into the earth so are the buildings very tall. I made up my mind to jump even though I can see pointed pegs everywhere on the floor of the depth. I jumped, it was a long jump and landed on some pegs, it wasn't hurtful and then I stood up, and see that the whole buildings around me are enclosed. I walked straight to a particular window and open it looking into the room, there I saw a woman in her 30s sitting on a chair with an office table, she was surprised to see me, I climbed through the window and enter into the room, and there the woman was lamenting to me how she has lived right on earth and even being a Christian, born again, got married etc but died in a sort of accident, and how she's tired of being there in that room, later I saw her three kids there two girls and a boy! The first and last born are girls, I tried to comfort the woman and then the kids, I showed her the light that is in her room telling her that it symbolises that Christ is with them and very soon everything will be Allright. I spoke calmly and comforted the kids too and they have a nice smile on their faces rather than the look of horror they have before. I was asking them if they have food to eat, Then I went out of that room into the corridor!.. To be continued

I couldn't continue because I think I exhausted my spiritual energy lolz.. I hope to make a trip there soon and see what I can find again smiley smiley
Hope this isn't astral projection?
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by OCTAVO: 12:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Tosinex:
I landed into some deserts, yeah still on earth but a typical deserted fallow land with few mountains around and no living soul but few untamed spirits parade occasionally. I climbed a mountain saw a little opening and then it opened more widely and then I saw a room with two people inside they were surprised to see me... TBC
Re: Heavenly Journeys In The Heavenly Realms by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
OCTAVO:

unmhnmmmmmmmmm not really! I don't do astral projection, I only switch from one side to the other, I think that's what I do!

(1) (Reply)

Crest Guide (+18) / College Days Of Timaya (a Short Story) / Odufa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.