Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,228 members, 7,953,865 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) (1483 Views)

Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kiss Daniel And Chidinma Ekile Rehearsing In The Bedroom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by helobabe: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kaffy shared the videos of her son, Sean, rehearsing with her and Tiwa Savage last night. Sean has got some serious dance moves like his mum.

As shared on instagram with caption...

Last night was an epic rehearsal o. My Sean mean business . A die hard @tiwasavage fan. He had to show himself. Aunty Tiwa thanks for his gift �. #mysonrocks #proudmum

[url="http://www.gistmore.com/dancer-kaffy-rehearsing-son-photos-videos"]WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]

Via http://www.gistmore.com/dancer-kaffy-rehearsing-son-photos-videos

IG https://www.instagram.com/p/Bai4QZUlIfi/?taken-by=kaffydance

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by helobabe: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by helobabe: 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by Tolexander: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pikin wey lion go born, na lion e go resemble, no be monkey!
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
shocked

Kafayat.

I still remember what you did some summers ago.
My heart goes out to her fvckboy husband Joseph Ameh.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kafayat.

Bobo yii sha

1 Like

Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by sinaj(f): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kafayat.

Did she do the thing to you or with you
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by ashewoboy(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
Did she do the thing to you or with you

be quoting somebody that will not reply you. btw, did you know a lot of ladies are tripping for that guy because of his fierce comments on nairaland and this lady here is one of them?
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by sinaj(f): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
ashewoboy:

be quoting somebody that will not reply you. btw, did you know a lot of ladies are tripping for that guy because of his fierce comments on nairaland and this lady here is one of them?
trip for a ghost? Sorry am not like you.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
sinaj:
trip for a ghost? Sorry am not like you.

i have delivered my message.
Re: Dancer, Kaffy Rehearsing With Her Son And He Got The Moves (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kafayat.

Na wa o

Your mouth!

Even if Joseph is her fucvkboy husband, at least he's legally married to her and the have a wonderful home.

Unlike baby daddies and baby mama's littering everywhere, nobody to claim them.

Just respect a hardworking mother and wife for Christ sakes!

Smhh

(1) (Reply)

(WOW) Serena William Showing Off Her New Home After Getting Married To Her Husba / Bbnaija's Tobi Bakare Looks So Handsome In New Photos / Hushpuppi Spends 5 MILLION NAIRA On Two Gucci Jacket(Photo + video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.