Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Over 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Sell To You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Sell To You (570 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Sell To You by fxid10(m): 6:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Golden opportunity to meet with 10 pineapple farmers in Edo.

How will you feel if I tell you that another season of pineapple is starting by November 2017? Yes, you heard
me right. November 2017 to July 2018.

So many farmers will be having a whole lot of pineapples to sell. You make more profit when you buy directly from farmers, right? Yes.

Some persons are into selling pineapple within Nigeria, others are exporting pineapple to other country, if you are in this line of business, grab this unique opportunity of meeting with at least 10 pineapple farmers in Edo.

Each of these farmers has VERY LARGE Acres of pineapple farms, and believe you me, they are looking for buyers, I mean steady buyers. If you will like to be one of those steady buyers, and you will like to buy in large quantity, please call or WhatsApp us on 07039173910. Let's put you on the line for the next pineapple season.
Re: Over 10 Pineapple Farmers Waiting To Sell To You by Secretgis: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Wao

(1) (Reply)

A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Juxtaposition / Brand New Car And Moith Watering Incentives / Best Cryptocurrency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.