Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

“I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido (1217 Views)

I Wasn't Nominated By Grammy Award Because Am From A Rich Family - Davido Tell F / Why I Want Toyin Lawani As My Babymama But Never As My Wife- Pretty Mike Speaks / Davido: I Did Osinachi To Reply My Baby Mama's Family, Don't Have Favourite Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido by fatdon2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerian superstar singer, Davido, who sat for a chat with Ukrainian TV personality, Magdaline Nonkwia, during his Europe tour in Ukraine, talked about his career, his hit singles, ‘Fall’ and ‘IF’, his babymama and why he gave that verse in Humblesmith’s Osinachi remix.
On becoming a singer, Davido who slammed bloggers and social media hater said;
“Growing up I didn’t always sing, but I knew I would end up in the entertainment industry as I just loved parties, I loved watching artistes on TVs and I was always involved in school plays and more”
On discovering when he could sing, the singer said;
“It isn’t really about knowing how to sing, knowing how to sing and knowing how to make music are two different things, I know how to make music more than signing, I started as a producer, for me producing for other people and composing, one day my guy just said try it yourself and it was a hit”
Davido also disclosed that he gave his verse in Osinachi remix to reply his babymama, Sophia Momodu’s family after he got dragged by her Uncle, Dele Momodu who claimed he banned his niece from seeing their daughter.
https://www.lailasblog.com/osinachi-reply-babymamas-family-davido/

Re: “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido by fatdon2(m): 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido by Alikaalazar: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerian babies are too attractive and they are intelligent as well. If you want to know about them more then you can join paperial reviews so that it will help you in presenting the best ways to show in all the influential sites.
Re: “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido by Bluezy13(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
We knew already.
Re: “I Did Osinachi To Reply My Babymama’s Family” – Davido by Bola146(f): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bluezy13:
We knew already.
Abi to, old news lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tekno Getting Prepared For His New Album (studio Section) / Everyone Jubilated Day I Had An Erection On Sickbed –Yinka Ayefele / PHOTO: Mercy Aigbe And Son Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.