Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

11 Steps On How To Knot A Tie (for Nigerian MEN) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 11 Steps On How To Knot A Tie (for Nigerian MEN) (581 Views)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Different Styles To Knot Ties: When And How To Use Each Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Steps On How To Knot A Tie (for Nigerian MEN) by naijavital(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
Most Nigerians (MEN) Dont Know How To Knot A Tie when going to work or special events and occasions. Based On my concern,i thought i should teach us "HOW TO KNOT A TIE FOR NIGERIANS".
FIRSTLY MY NAME IS AWOLESI TAIWO, A WRITER,BLOGGER AND CEO OF www.naijavital.com (A Nigerian Based Entertainment Music Portal)

YOU CAN ALSO CHECK AND BUY THE LATEST INFINIX NOTE 4 AT JUST #40000 WITH JUMIA HERE >> http://www.naijavital.com/2017/10/buy-new-infinix-note-4-pro-review-solid.html

1. Start with the wide end of the tie on the right and the small end on the left. The tip of the small end should rest slightly above your belly-button (this will vary depending on your height and the length & thickness of your tie). Only move the active (wide) end.
2. Wide end over the small end to the left.
3. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
4. Down to the left.
5. Around the back of the small end to the right.
6. Up to the center, towards neck loop.
7. Through the neck loop and down to the right.
8. Across the front to the left.
9. Up into the neck loop from underneath.
10. Down through the loop you've just created in the front.
11. Tighten the knot by pulling down on the wide end. Slide the knot up & adjust.
THANK YOU AND I KNOW YOU HAVE LEARNED A NEW THING AS A NIGERIAN.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Beauty Products For Your Skin Type / Beautiful And Inspiring Hoodie And T-shirt Designs: Born To Reign: Never Quit. / Fashion Accessories ~bags, Purse, Shoes, Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.