Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland (1338 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Techgeek12 Is A Scammer And A Thief. You All Be Warned. / Zillionscript Is A Big Thief. Dont Patronise Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by king36: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Welcome
[b]Hello everyone, Am here to report an issue that occurred between me and Macjoe Umanah this person contacted me that he needed a ponzi True2pay.com script, which I bought 50k my self this guy complained that he doesn't have money that he will send two script to me in place of my script and also he will add 2k along with him, I agreed with him,. This scammer
Macjoe Umanah Now send Two useless and rotten script to me. I did not no that his script his useless till he forced me to send mine that I bought #50, 000 I sent the script to him, the idiot later came to complain that I sent the wrong script,, He did not know that it is the real script that I sent to him because he did not understand the Concept of HTML and CSS, He did not know that it is only customization that the script needs to look exactly like True2pay.com script.... He scammed me and collect the script i bought #50, 000 and give me two useless scripts. He is now selling my script to generate money . His username name on Nairaland is macjoe23 I think this guy is sick Up stairs. Every one can help him donate any amount of money to cure him self... His name is Macjoe Umanah and his Phone number is 08186538398[/b]
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by jidez007: 8:13am On Oct 23, 2017
See just move this sh*t to the Webmasters section
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by king36: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
jidez007:
See just move this sh*t to the Webmasters section
Go shift am na
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2017
king36:

Go shift am na

You have his number why not call or trace him if it's that serious... NL cannot do anything for you. You reported the issue as if Nairaland is SARS.. Just delete all your text and the title and replace with a footstop and repost in the webmasters section.

I won't be so easy next time you post this kinda stuff here..
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by king36: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
DanielTheGeek:

You have his number why not call or trace him if it's that serious... NL cannot do anything for you. You reported the issue as if Nairaland is SARS.. Just delete all your text and the title and replace with a footstop and repost in the webmasters section.

I won't be so easy next time you post this kinda stuff here..
I hear you
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by airex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
king36:
Welcome
[b]Hello everyone, Am here to report an issue that occurred between me and Macjoe Umanah this person contacted me that he needed a ponzi True2pay.com script, which I bought 50k my self this guy complained that he doesn't have money that he will send two script to me in place of my script and also he will add 2k along with him, I agreed with him,. This scammer
Macjoe Umanah Now send Two useless and rotten script to me. I did not no that his script his useless till he forced me to send mine that I bought #50, 000 I sent the script to him, the idiot later came to complain that I sent the wrong script,, He did not know that it is the real script that I sent to him because he did not understand the Concept of HTML and CSS, He did not know that it is only customization that the script needs to look exactly like True2pay.com script.... He scammed me and collect the script i bought #50, 000 and give me two useless scripts. He is now selling my script to generate money . His username name on Nairaland is macjoe23 I think this guy is sick Up stairs. Every one can help him donate any amount of money to cure him self... His name is Macjoe Umanah and his Phone number is 08186538398[/b]
Thats not the best way to defend ursef. Ure just being plain stupid.
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by donsheddy1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Scammer scam scammer. You had better delete this your post.
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by king36: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
airex:
Thats not the best way to defend ursef. Ure just being plain stupid.
What is the best way idiot
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by talk2hb1(m): 12:39am On Oct 24, 2017
king36:
Welcome
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Hian
Re: Macjoe Umanah (macjoe23) Is A Bad Scammer Big Thief On Nairaland by airex(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2017
king36:

What is the best way idiot
Foolish thing.. The best way is to behave like an idiot that you are.. oponu

(1) (Reply)

Spss Expert Needed Urgently Pls / How To Higher Your Blog Traffic To Minimum Of 5k Pageviews/day / An APP Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.