Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Am Not Afraid Of Being Sacked - Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Afraid Of Being Sacked - Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte (475 Views)

Peter Okoye: I Am Not Afraid Of Death, I Am Only Afraid Of Poverty (Video) / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating / Mikel Obi’s Wife Defends Him After Being Sacked For Criticizing The League Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Afraid Of Being Sacked - Chelsea Coach Antonio Conte by Dewalesblog(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2017
Chelsea coach, Antonio Conte, says he is not afraid of being sacjed, in the wake of watching his group beat Watford 4-2 at Stamford Bridge.

Michy Batshuayi fell off the substitutes' seat to score twice against Marco Silva's men, who drove 2-1 right on time in the second half and missed two immense shots through Richarlison, before Chelsea's late fightback.

The win returned from back to back lose in the Premier League, which had put Conte's .......

Read more @ http://dewaleblog..com.ng/2017/10/i-am-not-afraid-of-being-sacked.html

(1) (Reply)

18+: Maheeda Pulls Her Pant To Her Knees In New Racy Toilet Photos / Olamide Blasts A Fan Who Says He Will Soon Become An Upcoming Artist. / Simon Cowell Rushed To The Hospital After Fainting At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.