Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Weird Robbery Technique In Commercial Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weird Robbery Technique In Commercial Bus (501 Views)

NDLEA Uncovers Illicit Drug Consignment In Commercial Bus Engine (video) / Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations / Lagos Police Officers Kill Man While Chasing A Commercial Bus (video Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Robbery Technique In Commercial Bus by lantres000(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Good Morning Guys

Its Ember month again and the hustle is crazy. Yesterday i was heading to Arekpo through Secretariate (the one at CMD road) and saw this Bus who claims to be heading my way. I took the front seat and all of a sudden the conductor goes "Bros abeg put your seat belt Road safety dey front" The seat belt was very hard and he kept on saying "Abeg use ur two hand drag am the thing dey seize some times" I kept on dragging this stuck seat belt and all of a sudden he goes " Na Arekpo you dey go? Abeg no vex i no dey go again.

I peacefully stepped out of his Bus only to discover that my phone has left my pocket.

Has any of you experienced this before?
Re: Weird Robbery Technique In Commercial Bus by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Lmao....
Re: Weird Robbery Technique In Commercial Bus by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2017
It's a pity

(1) (Reply)

Man Hacks His Own Neighbour To Death In Lagos After Quarrel Over Generator Smoke / Why We Need To Stop Seeing Cultist As Our Brothers But The Demons They Truly Are / 2 Men Apprehended For Beheading A 17-year-old Girl Hawking Puff-puff In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.