Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? (1746 Views)

GEELY CK For Sale @ N170k / Geely 2007(toyota Engine),very Nice Car To Buy And Very Cheap / Buy This Extremely Clean Geely Ck 2006 Model At A Good Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by DanG1(m): 12:26am On Mar 15, 2010
Hi, all

I need to get a ride, and I can only spare a max. of 1.5M, I was thinking of a new Geely,
but I don't fancy it because it seems too new, and the design is poor, and also for the fact that its a new car and I might not access to good servicing and maintenance personnel, so am letting it go

Would you advise I replace it with a Tokunbo Honda or Toyota product?
And If you think a Tokunbo would be nice then, can you please post any of these Tokunbo cars here that are within the price range? With pics

But if you think I should go for a new one, then advise me on which new car would go for that amount, and if you would advise the GEELY, I would want to know why??
Thanks
You can mail me too on bright.anim@gmail.com
or better still call: 08039753399

This is very urgent
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Fhemmmy: 3:54am On Mar 15, 2010
What is a Geely?
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Areaboy2(m): 4:30am On Mar 15, 2010
lol,
geeley sounds gay,

go for a toyota or just brand new kia,
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Fhemmmy: 4:50am On Mar 15, 2010
Area_boy:

lol,
geeley sounds gay,

go for a toyota or just brand new kia,

Please educate me on what is Geeley
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by sonety2k(m): 5:37am On Mar 15, 2010
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by sonety2k(m): 5:41am On Mar 15, 2010
Dan-G:

Hi, all

I need to get a ride, and I can only spare a max. of 1.5M, I was thinking of a new Geely,
but I don't fancy it because it seems too new, and the design is poor, and also for the fact that its a new car and I might not access to good servicing and maintenance personnel, so am letting it go

Would you advise I replace it with a Tokunbo Honda or Toyota product?
And If you think a Tokunbo would be nice then, can you please post any of these Tokunbo cars here that are within the price range? With pics

But if you think I should go for a new one, then advise me on which new car would go for that amount, and if you would advise the GEELY, I would want to know why??
Thanks
You can mail me too on bright.anim@gmail.com
or better still call: 08039753399

This is very urgent

Pls go for Tokunbo Honda or Toyota product or if you must buy tear rubber (New Car) make u go for Kia product , good luck .
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by KunleA2(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2010
You might wanna consider burning your money in an open flame before you buy a Geely.

Good luck
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by nyrol(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2010
Its not even an option for those who are vast in auto know how. Such cars as kia, geely, cheerie are to me meant for big companies that just need to use the cars for like 2 years and then forget them. For individuals that cant afford brand new toyotas hondas, nissan and co its better to go for the tokunbo of these aforementioned reliable products until when u can afford to buy the brand new. You will laugh urself to death when u see the way the full light plastic peels off as if its molting! Just a pure waste of money for now, i dont doubt it could come good in the nearest future sha.
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by DanG1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
Kunle-A:

You might wanna consider burning your money in an open flame before you buy a Geely.

Good luck

Hi Kunle, I really don't understand what you mean by the statement^^^^^^^

nyrol:

Its not even an option for those who are vast in auto know how. Such cars as kia, geely, cheerie are to me meant for big companies that just need to use the cars for like 2 years and then forget them. For individuals that cant afford brand new toyotas hondas, nissan and co its better to go for the tokunbo of these aforementioned reliable products until when u can afford to buy the brand new. You will laugh urself to death when u see the way the full light plastic peels off as if its molting! Just a pure waste of money for now, i dont doubt it could come good in the nearest future sha.

Thanks nyrol, I wuld settle for a honda then (Tokunbo)
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Fhemmmy: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
sonety2k:

Check the link below for Geely Chinese Automobile , the china compay just brought right over Volvo from ford

http://www.geely.com/brands/international/Geely_FC.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJq-FPt01Y8

And there crast test is ZERO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vAN2cx2UIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vAN2cx2UIE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3xkya4HxvI&NR=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LUaFmGoV9A&NR=1

Thanks, we all learn by the day, thanks.
I will study that ride and know it more, though, i will not have access to such ride, but love to learn.
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by KunleA2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Dan-G:

Hi Kunle, I really don't understand what you mean by the statement^^^^^^^

That means you will be wasting your $$$$. I saw one of those Geely thing in Ghana last year, i don't think they will hold up in the long run.

Be smart with your hard earned money.
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by calabaman(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster.This questn is a no-brainer the answer is simple GET A TOKUNBOH TOYOTA if u are n luck u might get one thats almost new.I dont need 2spell out the adv of a toyota as am sure u are already aware of them, GEELY suucckss!
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by benz190: 11:32pm On Mar 15, 2010
Geely when HITV dey dash ppl

na him u wan carry 1.5m go buy

u nor get work really~
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by chelseabmw(m): 12:08am On Mar 16, 2010
geely, what is that?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Onwan: 1:04am On Mar 16, 2010
Its not even an issue
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Fhemmmy: 1:06am On Mar 16, 2010
chelseabmw:

geely, what is that?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thot i was th only one that has no clue what it was . . . .but i am studying on it already and will know enuf soon . . . .
Re: A New Geely Or A Tokunbo Toyota/honda? by Onwan: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2010
Its bad enough we have to deal with China phones, now someone is even considering a China car? cheesy

I can imagine what he will go through. The thing is that China parts dont get damaged; they just expire, usually after 3 to 4 months. He'll simply wake up and find out that the same engine on his 2KVa Elemax generator is the same in his new China Girly car smiley

(1) (Reply)

2008 Model Landrover Lr3 Se Forsale.very Clean / 2006,2007,2000 Chevrolet Executive Express Buses For Sale / DeeRapido Trucks - Man 19 401- Just Arrived !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.