Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Is There Any Sin That God Will Not Forgive ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is There Any Sin That God Will Not Forgive ? (492 Views)

Please, Do Not Forgive, And Do Not Forget - It Is A Scam, And It Is Why We Are H / I Still Can Not Forgive Princess For Wallowing In Bed With My Two Bfs - / Tweet Pic:nigerian Lady Prays That God Turns Her To A Spirit Today 31/12/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Sin That God Will Not Forgive ? by Crownadex(m): 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
The Bible says ( Blessed are the merciful : for they shall obtain mercy ) Matthew 5:7

& Psalms 103:11 says ( For as the heaven is high above the earth so great is his mercy toward them that fear him )

with these Bible verses God doesn't say he won't forgive any sin when you ready to submit your self and forget ....

But can God forgive someone who's already used human parts for ritual money ?
Re: Is There Any Sin That God Will Not Forgive ? by laiza(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2017
This one weak me

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Help Someone? Read My Story. / Is Our Government Blind, Deaf And Insensible? / If You Had The Power Of Life, Who Would You Resurrect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.