Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Men Are Never Guilty - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Men Are Never Guilty (502 Views)

Men Are The Same / 'men Are Scum' 1 Lola Shares Her Experience On Zion Rufus' Diary Of A Lagos Girl / I Love You, But I Am Guilty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Never Guilty by Kindoo: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Omojuwura
These two families had same thing in common. The family of Williams and Badejo. On the Williams side, it was Mrs Williams, she was the work, work person, out on the field, meeting targets, travels for official, building cadres and career strength. The husband took advantage of the fact that the wife was not always around, he decided to help himself by luring the house maid into replacing the wife at home whenever she was not around.  He gave the housemaid whatever she wanted and told her to make it a secret between them. If the madam was around, they acted as if they were not more than master and maid, once she was gone, the house became theirs. He also had a stable one outside, so, he lacked nothing. On the Badejo's side, it was the man, up and down, business and petty politics. He gave money, he gave the call whenever he was not around to check on the family well being but the wife lacked companionship indeed and was sexually starved, the man claimed it was not intentional, he was doing all for the family. So, she started seeing one of her open colleague. You know, those types that help you to handle your wife if you cannot. He took it up to serve as the supplier and companion.
          It became open one day, Mrs Williams caught Linda and Mr Williams red handed, she had  a failed trip. She was furious, first, of all people, her housemaid. Second the unfaithfulness of the husband. She reacted as normal. The news spread and mouths began to blame her. 'She deserved what she got, she was never at home, career woman, my boss, the target and all those. Was she expecting the man starve to death, mtcheeww, this modern women' They spoke and spoke against her. She accepted her fault as no one ever said the husband was wrong to have defiled their bed. They advised she chose between her work and husband. She adjusted and balanced the work with her home but the man who had not really complained about how she was working before lost his trust. He had her but not her trust, a little distance was created between them. One way or the other some office gossip got to inform Mr Badejo about her wife's affair with 'the helper'. He was furious and disgusted, this was stabbing him on the back, the wife he trusted and gave all the money she could never finish spending. He came home furious after he had gotten Joe beaten. 'How on earth, you are leaving my house, good for nothing woman, I gave you everything and bla bla bla' He threatened and shouted. The news carried it and the people heard, they spoke their minds 'What sort of woman is this, that cannot keep herself? She is not virtuous, not chaste at all, these women en, they can be funny, what did she want that she did not have. If I were the husband I will send her out, I can't even cope with a flirty woman and on and on' The one who said, he can't even cope with a flirty wife had a thousand concubines. Mr. Badejo himself satisfied his urge once and again in his trips but the wife has no right to have emotion or feeling, 'she was a log without urge', she is to eat money, drink it, spend it and replace intimacy with it. Mrs Williams had not for ones on her trips met another man but a man must not be chaste, how can he? Mr Badejo found his wife as one who was unfaithful and so she could harbor evil for him base on his political  level, they separated, he abandoned her but monthly sent money for their kids up keep.
She was not too broken, Joe came to her and they continued than before, now that she had no one to return to her from unfaithful trips. Unbelievably, Joe was Mr Williams of the other side. But he was not doing anything wrong in as much 'the wife cause it' Even when the wife had balanced, he had to support Mrs Badejo through the separation moment, she needed to balance. It was later found out that they had been been together before the wife's trips began.

Enjoy more stories with Omojuwura
Visit
Www.Wurastories..com

(1) (Reply)

Taken down / How To Publish With Quramo Publishing Limited / Short Story: Why Dwarf Become Amusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.