Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Help Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me (522 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by Howmon: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, i've been on this forum for a while, i'm a music lover and I do music in the comfort of my home studio. Need to get y'all view about my music. Just let's say i'm a young man in search of motivation.

Dropped the song titled "Ma S'ona Nu (Don't Lose your Way)"

https://app.box.com/s/otrxnvt3ycnblhrimw5f9gtxb28ufr7n

#Enjoy'n'Critic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me by Funjosh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Explorers Oya come.

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Funjosh(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Aminat508 where are you.

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Funjosh(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom boss I hail O.

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good music good lyrics
this is gospel I guess and it a kind of song thats gonna be appealing to every one Christian or non Christian.
Thats my type of approach to gospel song writing too its after youve fallen inlove with the song and listened to the message that yould know Im preaching to you.

To be sincere You are good and the sky is the limit.

Do a song for me for free and take all the credits wen it blows grin

Funny though but Im serious grin
Re: Help Me by Howmon: 5:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Sounds fun tho

tamethem:
Good music good lyrics
this is gospel I guess and it a kind of song thats gonna be appealing to every one Christian or non Christian.
Thats my type of approach to gospel song writing too its after youve fallen inlove with the song and listened to the message that yould know Im preaching to you.

To be sincere You are good and the sky is the limit.

Do a song for me for free and take all the credits wen it blows grin

Funny though but Im serious grin

(1) (Reply)

My Voice Is A Selling Point For "Green Light" - Dj Cuppy [video] / MPNAIJA Music:1da Banton – #portharcourtsabithetin Ft. Elgoveen / [music] Supreme Sounds - Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.