Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? (672 Views)

Ladies: Can You Accept To Be A Second Wife? / What Is Your Opinion On Getting Help From An EX As A Married Couple / How Does A Working Couple Cope Without A Maid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
You come home one evening and discover that the new maid your wife/husband just employed is one of your Ex what would you do?
Re: Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by Gloriagee(f): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
so that she go poison person or pikin , abi

we no gree o, we no go gree....

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by teemy(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
You come home one evening and discover that the new maid your wife/husband just employed is one of your Ex what would you do?

There is no need to make a scene or raise your voice. Just let him know in a gentle voice that it is not ideal nor pleasing to you. Remember that the keyword here is ACT GENTLE (any sensible person can foretell that a man that did this intentionally would have prepared battle plans for when you hurl those verbal missiles women are known for. Neutralise his strategy by acting as un-expected).

Once he refuses, just get someone he HIGHLY respects (JUST ONE) to talk to him and you would win the war without firing a shot.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
teemy:

There is no need to make a scene or raise your voice. Just let him know in a gentle voice that it is not ideal nor pleasing to you. Remember that the keyword here is ACT GENTLE (any sensible person can foretell that a man that did this intentionally would have prepared battle plans for when you hurl those verbal missiles women are known for. Neutralise his strategy by acting as un-expected).

Once he refuses, just get someone he HIGHLY respects (JUST ONE) to talk to him and you would win the war without firing a shot.

Wishing you well - Teemy
your spouse has no idea of the relationship you both had
Re: Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by teemy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

the randy one just brought in a second wife/husband codedly. after a while sha, body language will reveal the truth.
Re: Would You Accept An Ex As A Maid? by teemy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Oh! the wife is mine and the ex is mine. Simple the ex has to go and probably help her get a better job. I of course would introduce my wife to my ex . no need keeping secrets about it. a good laugh about the mistake by all thereafter.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Say / Caption This Photo Of A Young Boy / What's The Best Way To Handle A Wild Neighbour Always Ready To Fight You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.