Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 (1598 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Bold Question: Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 / Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017 by benedictnnoli: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
This question first occurred to me three months back when I started to understand what really is there with blogging. It is notably a good fact that we want a life as free as possible so no-one will get to order you around and make you look like a janitor. This our aspiration is only achievable through blogging and this is the perfect reason why we blog. Now back to our business of the article, “should you blog hard or blog smart”, I have been a blogger for quite sometime now and I have also seen many of my co-bloggers who waste their time as did I trying to write many articles as possible so as to engage their readers with their contents and stories everyday round.
I was a party to this brand of bloggers way back when I started blogging at kabsedo.com, I could write a minimum of 20 articles daily so as to keep up with traffic and engage with my readers. I took up the advice I got from a fellow bloggers blog which said the way to make it through blogging is to blog and blog and blog and that was exactly what I did but truthfully this doesn’t work well even for the entertainment websites that requires frequent updating.....Read on http://blogincomes.com/bloggers-blog-hard-blog-smart-2017/

(1) (Reply)

2 Months Old Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale Urgent At 6k / Content.ad Or Revcontent Account Needed / Please Review My Websites (i Have Done A Few Upgrades)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.