Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection (1883 Views)

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' / Things To Avoid When Treating Staph Aureus Infection / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection by Eqiulibriumkkm: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
It all started early 2010 when i was first diagnosed and treated for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). That was the genesis of my health challenges. The doctors treated me for infection but after three weeks, the symptoms (body weakness, malaise, difficulty in breathing, itching eyes, constant malaria, moving object around the body...i wasn't just myself ) came back. I returned to the clinic, they fed me with antibiotics but still the symptoms returned, then i resolved into self medication, consumption of various Broad Spectrum antibiotics for over 6 years until i went to a consultant, conducted thorough test GBAM!!! STAPH AUREUS INFECTION. By that time, The super bug bacteria was already resistant to conventional Broad Spectrum antibiotics like Ciprofluxacin, Erythromycin, Amoxicillin/Clavulanic acid (The Almighty Augmentin), then the consultant recommended a highly controlled new antibiotics LINEZOLID which cost N70,000 as at then, only one super Pharmacy had it in the whole of Abuja. i began taking it for 10 days, it worked well but after 2 weeks, the same symptoms returned. Then i knew i had entered one chance.
In total desperation for solution, i resolve into various herbal medicines, only one did the WONDER. withing 30 mins of it's first intake, hidden mucus around the upper part of my nose, close to my eyes dried up like magic and began to fall off, the herb lasted for 5 days. since that time up till now, i've had NO symptoms again. Thank God, now i'm healthy and i can think straight, focus on good things...

Do you suffer from any super stubborn bacteria infection like:

Staph Aureus
syphilis
gonorrhoea

Please don't joke with it, it's a bloodstream infection that can shutdown your organs and ultimately, your body system. Find help as fast as you can before it ruins your defense system

There is hope, Go herbal
Stop! Killing your Organs with self medication via Antibiotics
For inquiries on our affordable herbal products with guarantee, that does not mount pressure to the liver, kidneys and heart, please call
Good health is all that matter.
Re: How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection by anotherlife: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello, good day sir. i'm Moses the guy that came to you last year December through Mr God-win for the treatment of staph aureus infection. I just want to show my appreciation and let you know that you have changed my believe. Before we met I don't believe in herbal medicines but with the wonderful work of your medicine,I now believe totally in herbal treatment. When Mr God-win gave me your address i wanted not to go but something just spoke within me that i should try and go. On getting to your place, you treated me like your brother as if we have known each other for long. I used the medicine according to your instruction and since then i have been living a healthy life. In fact, had it been i have known you at the early stage of the sickness i wouldn't have spent much money. I thank God for helping me to know you otherwise probably i would have died. Thank so much sir.

1 Like

Re: How I Cured Staph Aureus Infection by gistcity(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Carni-q Permanent Cure For Infertility And Low Sperm Count In Men ( Carni-q) / BREAKING: 36-year-old Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Coping with Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.