Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women (869 Views)

What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / Family: Why You Never Hit A Woman. / Boy Writes “I Will Never Hit A Woman In My Life Especially My Sister”. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Reasons Men Should Never Hit Women by Laughjooor: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Women are weak, it is natural, right from the creations of the world, women can be very annoying sometimes, most of them fight with their words that they can burn down a nation if care is not taking.
Women can never be undermined, there are no small or big woman, they all have power to do they unthinkable.

Men are strong, it is natural, right from the creations of the world, God created man first before woman to show man's superiority over woman (these does not literally mean that women are inferior,
they are not and never will they be, men and women are simply Human and deserves equal respect in our society at large),

Most men don't tolerate the excesses of women because they are highly tempered or they want to calm they situations arising using physical strength, this is wrong and it should be discouraged by whatever means.

Now i'm dishing out

"6 REASONS MEN SHOULD NEVER HIT WOMEN"

1. Women are weak:

Yes women are weaker vessel, they are not strong physically, this is not a mistake because God our creator is not a God of mistakes.

Men should always have these at the back of their minds, knowing that to hit or injure a woman because of any reason is never wise. Due to they weakness of a woman, they choose to fight back with their words in any opportunity they can, just to defend themselves, which can aflame the situation even more.

But a wise man should always understand these, and find a better solution whenever there is an issue going on among they two parties (male and female).

Read Also: Consequences Of Not Sleeping Well

2. Women Endures more:

Yes, women endure pain more than men, no man on earth will love to be under another person forever but women do, To take good care of loved ones, family, friends, husband, themselves and at most their children quietly, which is really difficult for most men to do and give attention to, they are weak giants, they give birth in pain, menstruate always, back babies, take care of their businesses etc they list is endless, these are some of they things that makes women very good in endurance, common on, lets give it up for women and stop hitting them, because it does not worth it a dime.
You don't have they right to hit a woman, whenever she misbehaves , if you are smart enough as a man, you find a way to put her to order simple. women loves and appreciates smart men.

Stop hitting her, when you do these it shows that you don't have any regard of her efforts and pains and it makes you look not smart enough. Hitting a woman is weakness and dumbness.

Read Also: Simple Female Lifestyle That Commands Respect From Both Male And Female

3. Women Are fragile:

women are fragile like a new born baby, they can be easily be hurt Emotionally and Physically at any giving time, that why most of them express their hurt in words and cry. They are really fragile in nature
so lets handle a woman like a breakable plate, infant or an egg that can break at any time.

Read Also: 35 Simple And Actionable Ways To Resilence
And Live Happily

4. Women Are Blessings:

Please Continue: https://kingsleyuc..com.ng/2017/10/6-reasons-men-should-never-hit-women.html

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Daughter To A Stranger / Hairdressers Fight Over Married Cop In Love Triangle (photos) / You Have My Consent, Help My Wife, Sorry Help Us, Man Tells Male Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.