Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) (4393 Views)

Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) 2020 / Microsoft Acknowledges Wi-fi Bug Hitting Windows 10 Version 1903 / Apple Offering Free Repairs To Fix ‘no Service’ Bug In Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by KimWooBin: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Originally Shared By ™WAPng

If you Need the Premium One With Alot of Features Whatsapp me 08137079860 (Not Free But its Cheap)

Features Added

1. YouTube Embedded
(to embedded YouTube video on post use this tag [*iframe*]Youtube Link[*/iframe*]) Exceptional of *)

2. SEO Optimized

3. 90% Bug Free

For Guidelines On How to Installed The Script, Extract the Zip File and Read the[b] "ReadMe.txt" [/b]follow the steps that all.

Download The Script Below

its two type of script the same Functions But The Different
NairalandV8

Don't Have E-mail Registration Confirmation its just Direct Registration WHILE
NairalandV7

Has Email Registration Confirmation.

Extract and Grab The Database in the script "Narialand_Sql.sql".

DOWNLOAD HERE
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by Solomon17(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Not downloading
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by raymytech2: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
KimWooBin:

If you Need the Premium One With Alot of Features Whatsapp me 08137079860 (Not Free But its Cheap)

Features Added

1. YouTube Embedded
(to embedded YouTube video on post use this tag [*iframe*]Youtube Link[*/iframe*]) Exceptional of *)

2. SEO Optimized

3. 90% Bug Free

For Guidelines On How to Installed The Script, Extract the Zip File and Read the[b] "ReadMe.txt" [/b]follow the steps that all.

NairalandV8

NairalandV7

DOWNLOAD HERE

I need the script please
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by Bigga5(m): 7:21am On Jul 17, 2018
raymytech2:

I need the script please
If you still need this, pm let's discuss. For demo, check my signature.
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by namedo: 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2019
Send complete download link to me please on my WhatsApp number zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two
KimWooBin:

Features Added

1. YouTube Embedded

2. SEO Optimized

3. 90% Bug Free

NairalandV8

NairalandV7

DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by cowboyemi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
raymytech2:

I need the script please

Checkout CodeXpress Nairaland Forum Script
Demo here if you like �
[url]www.nl.codeXpress.info [/url]

Contact CodeXpress on hello@codexpress.info or 07069735107 on WhatsApp
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by cowboyemi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
namedo:
Send complete download link to me please on my WhatsApp number zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two

Checkout CodeXpress Nairaland Forum Script
Demo here if you like �
[url]www.nl.codeXpress.info [/url]

Contact CodeXpress on hello@codexpress.info or 07069735107 on WhatsApp
Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by cowboyemi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
CodeXpress Nairaland Script, you can create a community for friends and products for any brand

You don't have to know any programming language to start using CodeXpress Nairaland Forum Script

New Updates

1. Theme Installation and customization
2. SEO setups for major search engine
3. Dark theme and private theme inspired by windows and firefox

Re: Finally : Narialand Functional Clone Script ( Original Script/ Bug Free) by emmanbol: 10:05am On May 06, 2020
You can contact me for forum script like that of nairaland.
That is what I use on my website @ NaijaBest Forum.

https://naijabestforum.com/34/how-to-setup-a-forum-website-like-nairaland/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / How To Add Nested Comment To Feature To Carrington Wp Theme / Nigeria .ng Domains Hit 100,973

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.