Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

The Problem I Have With Nairaland Auto Dealers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Problem I Have With Nairaland Auto Dealers (620 Views)

Cars, Auto Dealers & $ Dollar - Naira Exchange Rate: How Are You Coping? / Nairaland Auto Dealers(brokers) Stop Posting Vin To Third Party / Nairaland Auto-dealers Task-force Team Are The Real Deal For Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem I Have With Nairaland Auto Dealers by chiefbidemi: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
Firstly, I like to say that I have facilitated the sale of 18 cars so far on Nairaland. I don't talk about it because I do it as a car enthusiast rather than as a business.

During the period that I have used Nairaland, I have noticed a very annoying thing with most car sellers and dealers here. They do not care about putting up enough details about the cars they want to sell. Most times, they use copy and paste description. Imagine, you want to sell an item in millions of Naira without a proper description of the item you want to sell? I see this as an extreme level of laziness among most car sellers and dealers here.

These same dealers, when they want to buy a phone for N30,000, will want to know everything about the phone. The specs, the RAM, the camera, the battery life. Infact everything. Then, when they want to sell a product for N2million, they will just write 2 sentences and expect a sale.

Anyone reading this my post should check car selling sites overseas like carsforsale.com and see how descriptions are written. They add over 40 pics of a single car. Your heart will go for the car right from the description and pics.

Anyway, what's my business. I look forward to a new entrant who will see this loophole and fill it. He would be the preferred dealer within a short time on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Auto Dealers by Kufie(m): 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
With the relatively much info I put on my ads who dey buy? grin grin
Who go buy go buy abeg.... but yeah I get your point.

1 Like

Re: The Problem I Have With Nairaland Auto Dealers by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is nigeria....peeps are only interested in few info..nigerians are not car demons that look for car sound system info, top speed, engine capacity, tyre spec, service history..

Fuel consumption: which most Nigerians has translated as 4plugs, V6 or V8

Car functionality : Nigerians have made a crazy directly proportional relationship btw high mileage and the possibility that the car will be a lemon.

It's a crazily hot continent: Air conditioning must be great... don't tell us it needs gas...that could be a scam for damage compressor that's like 15k for a small car 1997 below and 25k-150k and above for more latest model

We don't need story for the rest, The rest can be seen in clear pictures.....and a test run on inspection day.....and for some pple...holy spirit go direct, unless u ain't a christain na holy spirit sure pass grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Landed Toks 03 Corolla,lagos Apapa Cleared With 400k custom Duty Paid 1.78m / See This Car.peugeot 807 2004 Model At Give Away Price.08036004535 / SOLD! SOLD!! Tincan Cleared Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Camry XLE Full Option!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.