Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,976 members, 7,838,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) (1870 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off The Shopping He Did In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy Shares Videos Of Him Cleaning His Jewelries / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by WotzupNG: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Floyd Mayweather is definitely one of the few sportsmen who know how to flaunt their wealth on social media.

The Boxing Champion took to Instagram to show off his charm bracelet
which tells the story of some of the things he loves most and also his chains and ring.

His caption on Instagram:

''This charm bracelet that was made for me 10 years ago is one of my favorites out of all the priceless pieces I own!
I brought it out today to honor the things and people I enjoy the most. Each charm tells a bit about me. The basketball and football pieces: two of my favorite sports that I bet and win on all the time. The musical note: this represents my love and appreciation for all genres of music. The double "R": out of all the 400 exotic cars that I've owned throughout my life, the Rolls Royce is one of my favorites. The jet: this is for my jets, “Air Mayweather” that has taken me to places around the world that most could only dream of. The chess piece: it’s a reminder that life is about strategy and you must not only know your next move, but your opponent as well. The kid charms: these charms represents each of my four children, the absolute loves of my life. And last but not least, a boxing glove: a tribute to where it all started from.''

https://lifestyletonight..com.ng/2017/10/floyd-mayweather-shows-jewelries.html

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by WotzupNG: 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
more from the money man

Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
GOD WILL SHA PUNISH POVERTY
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
This nigga thou. Such a show off but really like his smile.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Rokia2:
This nigga thou. Such a show off but really like his smile.

Are you sure it is his smile that you like or his pocket. wink wink
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by WotzupNG: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
rafhell:

Are you sure it is his smile that you like or his pocket. wink wink

He's obviously rich we all know that but I like his smile.

Trump is rich too but I like nothing on him. tongue

Mayweather got some amazing smile.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by Tamarapetty(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
sad the thing really be like CHARM true true.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Shows Off His Jewelries (pictures) by 9japrof(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigga enjoy your wealth and fame before the Parkinson "comes coming"

Fine nigga with guts

(1) (Reply)

Kennyblaq Pictured With Pastor Paul Adefarasin And His Wife At The "Experience" / 7 Things You Didn’t Know About The Voice Behind 2018 Big Brother Naija (Pics) / Ex Bbnaija, Nina Bags New Endorsement Deal With "Slim Girls Shapewear" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.