Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training (885 Views)

Sage 50 2019 Download, Installation, Registration, And Activation / Tally, Sage, Peachtree Training / Sage 50 (peachtree) Tutor In Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training by Chiderad(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sage 50 Training Overview

Sage 50 Accounts Software training aims to provide the skills for you to be able to supply up to date & accurate information to Management, in the appropriate way for your business.

Every business, no matter how large or small, is required by law to ‘maintain books of accounts’. Accountants & Bookkeepers play a vital role within organisations; ensuring records of individual financial transactions are accurate, orderly, up to date and comprehensive.

If you are organized and methodical, like working through documents and enjoy seeing a set of numbers add up properly, then Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree) training is for you.

Who is this training for?

This training is suitable for:

1. CEOs and Business Decision Makers
2. Consultants
3. Accountants in profit or not-for-profit organisations
4. Accounting graduates in search of employment
5. Entrepreneurs who are currently running their own business
6. Organisations that are thinking of changing from a manual accounting system to a computerised accounting system
7. Business owners who deal with small, medium or large stock of goods & items of various types
8. Proprietresses of schools
9. Individuals without an accounting background who need to understand and appreciate how business transactions are recorded, summarized, and interpreted using an accounting package for making intelligent business decisions

Sage 50 Training Content – Day 1

An overview of the Sage 50 accounting solution
1. Why use accounting softwares?
2. Practical Installation guide for single and multi-users
3. Entering opening balances, preparing and printing a trial balance
4. Creating a Chart of Accounts or General Ledgers (GL) to suit your organisations requirements
5. Prepare your organizations customers records
6. Prepare your organisations suppliers & vendors records
7. Design ledgers that suits your company’s operations
8. Design inventory database with emphases on stocks with multiple features
9. Design and prepare payroll of your organization
10. Design and prepare different budgets
11. Set up price levels for different customers
12. Learn how to set up VAT on sales
13. Learn to set up Withholding tax on services
14. Backing up & restoring data in the event of system crash

Sage 50 Training Content – Day 2

1. Sole Trader Accounts preparation
2. The Trial Balance preparation
3. Errors in the Trial Balance
4. Disputed Items
5. Use of the Journal
6. Prepare and Process Month End Routine
7. Contra Entries
8. VAT Returns
9. Bad Debts and Provision for Doubtful Debts
10. Stock Valuation, Stock Control, Work in Progress and Finished Goods
11. Prepare and Produce Final Accounts
12. Management Information Reports
13. Making Decisions with Reports Using Sage
14. Prepare and Process Year End Accounts and Archive Data
15. Final Accounts for Partnerships including Appropriation Accounts
16. Depreciation
17. Accruals and Prepayments

TRAINING FEE
Fee per participant is Forty Thousand Naira Only (N40,000)

STEP #1

Make your payment in favour of:

ACCOUNT NAME: ANELE, CHIDERA DELE

BANK : DIAMOND BANK PLC

A/C NUMBER: 0001538622

STEP #2

Email us a scanned copy of your payment details to Chidera@KitemarkSolutions.com or info.kitemark@gmail.com

In the case of an online transfer or ATM transfer payment, email or sms us your full name, GSM, email, amount paid, payment date, Code: “SAGE 50 TRAINING“.

STEP #3

Upon confirmation of your payment, a receipt will be emailed to you with the description of the training venue.

Organisations interested in sponsoring their staff (4 and above ) should send their names to the above email address early enough.

Here are bonuses you will get in addition:

Bonus #1: Three Further ‘Access’ One-On-One Sessions (value – N100,000)

After the training day have come and gone. I will still have you covered as in, as a special bonus. I’ll make myself available to you for 3 further access one-on-one sessions that you can redeem any time within two months after the training.

Bonus #2: I’ll re-write your CV for you (value – N15,000)

I’m constantly sharpening my teeth with respect to the latest CV and Resume writing in the industry. What that means to you is that you’ll have your CV written at no-cost to you by an expert who understands the mindset of an employer/recruiter taking into consideration the important things they want to see ranging from the font, the layout, the presentation etc.

Bonus #3: Sage 50 or QuickBooks Training Video (Value – N5,500)

You will go home with the Sage 50 or QuickBooks training Video that will be complementary to the live training you’ll receive. This will further reinforce the training and position you as an expert in the shortest time possible.

Bonus #4: Certificate of Training will be issued

Register Now!

Talk to you soon.

Regards.

Chidera Anele

+234 (0)802 318 9838

Chidera@KitemarkSolutions.com

CALL/SMS: 0802 318 9838 (Monday to Saturday, 9am – 5pm Only)
Re: Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training by andreweb(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
i am always searching for things that can help me and make me better
Re: Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training by samforjesus(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2019
BUY YOUR SAGE 2019 5 USER SOFTWARE WITH ALL PACKAGE U.S EDITION.
CONTACT 2347030106513, FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Re: Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounts Solution Training by ssolaoye: 1:48am On Mar 10, 2019
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

You can find the best alternative and cheaper version of Sage accounting software by clicking the link below.

https://invoice.ng/sage-one

(1) (Reply)

The EFCC Has Detained The MD, Macmillian Nigeria, Prof. Adesanya Adelekan. / Country And Custom Flags In Lagos ? 09080906018 / Get Your Website, Blogs And Mobile Apps For Your Business At A Cheaper Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.