Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) (3686 Views)

BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Patoranking, Yemi Alade Spark Relationship Rumours (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Bare Stomach Amidst Pregnancy Rumours (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nollywood actress Annie and her husband 2face Idibia seem to be expecting their third child together.
It is been sometime since the actress posted photos on her Instagram page, however she was spotted with something that looks like a baby bump at an event yesterday.
Annie and her husband have two daughters together, Isabella and Olivia.
Congrats to them if what we see here is a baby bump!

Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by osemoses1234(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Gggg
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by Innobee99(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
The two kids get K-leg ni?
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Whenever I see posts/pictures relating to tuface, I'm reminded of the popular bible song:
Father Abraham had many sons
Many sons had Father Abraham
I am one of them and so are you
So let's all praise the Lord.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
tha lil gyal is 2face daughta true true!
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by andreweb(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by hollah123: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
cute but never knew they were type b handicap
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Innobee99:
Bros ehhh no be k leg nau,nah bo....

Anyways,they are pretty just like their father.
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by rifasenate11(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
good for her and 2baaba
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Whenever I see posts/pictures relating to tuface, I'm reminded of the popular bible song:
Father Abraham had many sons
Many sons had Father Abraham
I am one of them and so are you
So let's all praise the Lord.

Father 2baba
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by jordyspices: 2:21am On Oct 24, 2017
at least she is married and sex is legalized for her not all dese olosho baby mama wey don full every were
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by sinaj(f): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Innobee99:
bow leg nt k leg nd it will straighten up as they grow.
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2017
sinaj:
bow leg nt k leg nd it will straighten up as they grow.
Sample of K-leg please
Re: New Photos Of Annie Idibia Spark Pregnancy Rumours (photos) by sinaj(f): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Innobee99:
Sample of K-leg please
google it up

(1) (Reply)

Dorcas Shola Fapson Goes Braless As She Attends A Festival In Netherlands-photos / Exclusive! Chief Osita Osadebe’s Son, Onyinye Osadebe Is Dead / Prank Gone Wrong: Man Receives Dirty Slap When Trying To Prank Tacha (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.