Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning (1468 Views)

My Car Vibrates When Speeding / My Lexus Car Vibrates When I Turn It On / My Car Vibrates With AC On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
I have noticed this for a while. Whenever I start my car in the morning to warm it, an abrubt vibration starts. Its so rigorous that you feel it to your bones. This will last for like a minute and stop, then a buming sound will start.... Bum bum bum bum... Pls I need a few suggestion before I hit the mechanic. Thanks
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by fatimababy95(f): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
IDI AMEEN will not kill person with laugh:I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world.
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Taiwo20(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
goto menu, then click on settings, then profile, goto alert then turn off vibration. or just select silent profile

5 Likes

Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by maxti: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
Might be your engine seating.

1 Like

Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Alvin007: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
Zero details about your car...might be 'multiple cylinder misfire'
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by ascendo(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
no ignition/combustion in one or more cylinders... check plugs and service injectors
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by ekensi01: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Taiwo20:
goto menu, then click on settings, then profile, goto alert then turn off vibration. or just select silent profile
Bro its car not phone.
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alvin007:
Zero details about your car...might be 'multiple cylinder misfire'
thanks. Its a Toyota Matrix 2005 XR
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Taiwo20:
thanks for the suggestion, but its not a smart car
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Taiwo20:

2 Likes

Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Alvin007: 5:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Ib2014:

thanks. Its a Toyota Matrix 2005 XR

What's your location?
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Alvin007:

What's your location?
Benue state
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Alvin007: 6:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Ib2014:

Benue state

Try to scan, post results here..
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Alvin007:

Try to scan, post results here..
scan says Engine leak. When the engine cover was opened, it was discovered there was oil leak.
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Alvin007: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ib2014:

scan says Engine leak. When the engine cover was opened, it was discovered there was oil leak.

Oil leak...oil flowing towards the coils, down to the plugs? I don't understand..you should get codes from the scan..what are the codes?
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Alvin007:

Oil leak...oil flowing towards the coils, down to the plugs? I don't understand..you should get codes from the scan..what are the codes?
sorry, didnt get the codes but the oil was leaking from around the engine cover to the outside. So they applied glue around the rubber ling of the engine and fixed it back.
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Alvin007: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ib2014:

sorry, didnt get the codes but the oil was leaking from around the engine cover to the outside. So they applied glue around the rubber ling of the engine and fixed it back.

Now, I understand...but, did that solve the morning excessive vibrations?...and was the leak code related to 'vacuum leak large'?
Re: My Car Vibrates Especially In The Morning by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Alvin007:

Now, I understand...but, did that solve the morning excessive vibrations?...and was the leak code related to 'vacuum leak large'?
after the repair, the error code was erased and the car was scaned again but this time the error did not appear. Other error issues on tire speed sensor kept on showing however.
When i warm the car tomorrow, i will ascertain if the vibration has stopped.

(1) (Reply)

This Floating Electric Car Can Withstand Flood & Was Born From Tsunami Tragedy / Between Acura MDX 2001-2006 Models And Lexus RX 300, Which Would You Go For? / This Fuse Cut In My 1999camry Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.