Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Why Should I Invest In Mobile Friendly Websites? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Should I Invest In Mobile Friendly Websites? (255 Views)

I need a Web developer to make my page mobile friendly / How To Make A Mobile-friendly Website / Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Invest In Mobile Friendly Websites? by sarahlauren993: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
With an increasing number of smartphone users, it has been a must to have a mobile-friendly website. But since desktop website are not obsolete, why should one consider spending money on a mobile website and why not invest that money to further enhance the desktop website?

Firstly, having a mobile website that represents your businesses conveniently to smartphone owners is never enough. You also need to make sure that your visitors are having a great experience, regardless of what device your visitors have been using to visit your website. If your website is taking an age to load or looks clunky on the hand-held devices, great chances are that your visitors will move to your competitors. With a mobile-friendly website, you can avail some obvious benefits, including:

• Engaging user experience
• Enhanced search visibility
• Greater lead generation
• Improved brand identity

Mobile friendly websites have truly become a necessity; Businesses are taking it more seriously than ever and are pursuing website design services. After all, for Google and several other leading browsers, your website rank depends considerably on your website’s efficiency and user-friendliness. The easier your website is to navigate and browse, the better it will be ranked.

(1) (Reply)

Content Author/blogger/ Admin At Your Service!! / Get Any Type Of Wordpress Premium Themes 20% Discount From The Cost In Themefore / 30 Good Ways To Promote Your Business Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.