Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. (252 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. / How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Admission Into Nursing At Philippines, Work And Leave In Usa. by blogtostay: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nursing is a branch of medical education that deals with human lives, and since the world began there has been glamour for qualified nurses around the world. But the case is not the same with this part of the world Nigeria.

That is why you can see a primary school student coming out to train for three months and get employed as a nurse in most of the private medical institutions around the communities.

Now, things has changed as the foreign world have seen the talents in Nigerians and have opened up an avenue for better education in most human life related curses, most especially nursing.

I know you have been trying since on how and where to get properly trained as a qualified nurse, obtain your first degree in nursing, and engage in your midwifery study and get qualified on a particular branch of nursing.

This quest has been in you since and you do not know what to do. You thought about enrolling in one of the Nigerian universities to study nursing. Well, such is a good idea but, let me share this secret with you.

You will come out empty and disappointed for you will never one day practice what you came there for. Yes! I have been in the system for long now.

So, do not make the same mistake many people had made and were not happy over it for now.

Right here now, I am with a----- http://blogtostay.com/edu.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Health Needs And Expenses Covered For A Premium Of 15,000 Per Year / Sterling Silver 4mm Round Spiga Chain QSP150 / Renavive Capsule Stop Kidney Stone Pains And Eliminate The Stones 37k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.