Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why A Change Of Mindset Is Necessary For Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why A Change Of Mindset Is Necessary For Success (1639 Views)

SEO Is Necessary For Traffic Building / 3 Powerful Mindset Of Rich People - These Mindsets Can Make You Rich Too / What Would Be Your Business Plan If You Had The Necessary Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why A Change Of Mindset Is Necessary For Success by IniwavesCME(m): 2:20am On Oct 24, 2017
There are basically two types of people in this world when it comes to wealth, the 98 percenters and 2 percenters. Now you're probably what that means,let me explain.
The 98 percenters are the poor and middle class, people who are poor or will end up dead broke by age 65 while the 2 percenters are the financially wealthy, people who earn at least 150,000 up and above per year and their income and assets keep growing. Now this probably seems like an unfair margin to most of us but the reality of the matter is that it's the truth.

Growing up in Ibadan, Nigeria. Whenever i would ask my mom for something i wanted I got the the Famous "No" or the "Do you think I pluck money from trees?" . I'm sure you've also been told this before, on the up side it made me think of ways to get money to buy the things i wanted. I'm also sure you are interested in acquiring wealth as well.
READ THE REST
http://www.thehiplife.com.ng/2017/10/why-change-of-mindset-is-necessary-for.html

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Pay Independent Non-executive Directors In My Company? / Tips On How To Buy Online From Aliexpress / How To Start A Patent Drug Store In Nigeria(chemist Business)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.