Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,210 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards (69565 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo & Son Strike A Pose On His £200k-per-week Yacht / Cristiano Ronaldo's Son Scores Seven Goals In Half For Juventus Youth Team(Photo / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by babztee(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
New meme loading... grin grin
Nbote:
Even his son knows who's beta.. He's always been a Messi fan
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Allee90: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
SurePresident:
If you live here in Abuja and has connections with Governors, Senators, or Politicians give me a ring. O8O222 84163. We have irresistible Project Proposals. The National Cake belongs to us all.

If only you are not Biafran
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by rapheeky(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Wats a basis for ronaldo winning dis award den??....//who was d best player individually last season ?
Jonbeezy:

what is this one saying?? na your family give am votes to win it amazes me how Messi fan has been talking shit without base and facts. you said if coaches were given the only opportunity to votes, Messi would have won, on what basis? i remember when Ronaldo was being the man on all fronts in terms of Goals and stats.....you guys were talking shit that it was not goals that matters,but how many trophies he won with those goals....now Ronaldo is adding the trophies and still you are talking shit . i bet you want him to fly then so you will acknowledge him...well, i pray you continue with your baseless fiction of logic .. he thrives with your hate. he even said it...."your love makes me strong,your hate makes me unstoppable" keep on waiting on him to finish...you know how he does things,when he starts ,it comes like magic!!!
well for your information here are the list of voters and they are all the coaches who voted...now do the analysis yourself and stop disgracing people who taught u.

(Ante Caci) Cristiano Ronaldo Luka Modric Lionel Messi
(Hector Cuper) Lionel Messi Cristiano Ronaldo Neymar
(Gareth Southgate) Cristiano Ronaldo Luka Modric Toni Kroos
(Didier Deschamps) Cristiano Ronaldo Neymar Gianluigi Buffon
(Joachim Low) Toni Kroos Manuel Neuer Neymar
(Carlos Queiroz) Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi Neymar
(Giampiero Ventura) Cristiano Ronaldo Gianluigi Buffon Lionel Messi
(Juan Carlos Osorio) Cristiano Ronaldo Arturo Vidal Marcelo
(Herve Renard) Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi Neymar
(Dick Advocaat) Lionel Messi Cristiano Ronaldo Neymar
(Michael O'Neill) Cristiano Ronaldo Eden Hazard N'Golo Kante
(Fernando Santos ) Cristiano Ronaldo Luka Modric Lionel Messi
(Martin O'Neill) Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi Eden Hazard
(Gordon Strachan) Luka Modric N'Golo Kante Lionel Messi
(Julen Lopetegui ) Sergio Ramos Dani Carvaja Andres Iniesta
(Mircea Lucescu) Lionel Messi Sergio Ramos Luka Modric
(Andriy Shevchenko) Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi Gianluigi Buffon
(Oscar Tabarez) Cristiano Ronaldo Lionel Messi Luis Suarez
(Bruce Arena) Cristiano Ronaldo Luka Modric Eden Hazard
(Chris Coleman) Sergio Ramos Luka Modric Harry Kane

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by uju22(f): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Waooo, I love this already, nice one
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Unbreakable007: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
I love Ronaldo and Messi.

Ronaldo advice to his son will b like!!

Learn from me ur father and Messi and u will b d grt among d greatest (Messi and Ronaldo) ever exist.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Jonbeezy(m): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2017
You know who the best is when they meet each other!! ahaha!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Uniquejames(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The thing pain Messi and Barca fan no be small

say ronaldo pikin like messi e pain barca fans? egbon are u OK sha?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Phi001(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
It's funny how most people here don't know that Ronaldo's son is a core Messi fan. The last time they met, he was extremely shy.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Damnmaster: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Nbote:
hmm

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Bimpe29: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
IT'S HIM AGAIN! Cristiano Ronaldo wins The Best FIFA Men's Player Award 2017!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Nbote:

He might have even been dying to met messi before now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Nbote(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
iamloyalty:

He might have even been dying to met messi before now.

His reaction everytime he meets messi is d same.. He actually told his dad he wanted to meet Messi and wen he did at d last award show d look on his face was clear

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Nbote(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
rapheeky:
Wats a basis for ronaldo winning dis award den??....//who was d best player individually last season ?

He simply won becos Madrid won d champions league.. He was voted becos of his performances against Bayern Munich and Juventus and Athletico Madrid. Otherwise he had a quiet season last season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Felixalex(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2017
ElRapido:

You mean billions Naira

No, billion cowries
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by mechanics(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice, despite their differences on the field, they are still friends.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Xkalaban(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nbote:

U are a wise man.....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by ibkgab001: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Djbond:
today is 24th of October. it's my birthday peeps. this time last year y'all showed me some love. y'all should also show me some love today too. thanks

Many more years to come I wish you in our redeemers name amen

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by monex(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
SurePresident:
If you live here in Abuja and has connections with Governors, Senators, or Politicians give me a ring. O8O222 84163. We have irresistible Project Proposals. The National Cake belongs to us all.
\
very funny

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by ofuonyebi: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
glamorous event for the two unarguable world Trojans of football..

but one thing though...see Messi bowing down to shake CR7 and his little son!

the champion remains oga patapata always...it is only their supporters that always argue blindly..

the gladiators know the truth...oga na master today...until when the thing rolls to my turn 2morrow!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by ikorodureporta: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
I hope say in 15yrs time this guy go don dey shine, or else.......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by ikorodureporta: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
FIFFA shld jst rule out Messi & Ronaldo in future awards to give others a chance , because Messi is already close to d next titles in 2018
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by habsydiamond(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
that's white men professionalism for u. if Na for Naija, Naija messi go won nack the boy aluwo immediately he see am. lolzzz
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Djbond(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Djbond:
today is 24th of October. it's my birthday peeps. this time last year y'all showed me some love. y'all should also show me some love today too. thanks
thanks y'all, I appreciate the love. 300+ likes... God bless y'all.. Many happy returns, Long Life and Prosperity with money and good health + more blessings is all I wish myself. Happy birthday to me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Mykelpato(m): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Nbote:
boy with his father's award on his hand is just checking to see if Messi's smile is real or he's just crying.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by Zeeeeeeek(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
To tell u dat dis Vest award is jst useless, imagine coaches voting for Arturo Vidal, Luka modrick, Tonight kross even N'golo Kante as dier best players. Ppl will always vote wt sentiment
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by shevchenko(m): 2:56am On Oct 26, 2017
rapheeky:
Useless thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo's Son And Lionel Messi Meet At The Best FIFA Awards by goalisma(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez In Tears After Hat-trick (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.