Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Bags 2017 FIFA Best Player Award. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo Bags 2017 FIFA Best Player Award. (489 Views)

FIFA Best Awards 2023 Live Stream: How To WATCH Free / Super Eagles Win 2018 FIFA Best Fashion Cup In Russia. / Cristiano Ronaldo: The King Of Modern Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Bags 2017 FIFA Best Player Award. by uneeking(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2017
It was surely a day of tremendous joy for a certain Cristiano Ronaldo as he won 2017 FIFA Best Player Award ahead of perennial rival, Lionel Messi and also Neymay on Monday night.

The Real Madrid star striker thereby retained the award back to back just like his team did in the last edition of the European Champions’ League Competition.

To make matters even sweeter for Real Madrid, the team manager, Zinedine Zidane was also on the podium on this memorable night in London as he won the Best Coach Award. Ronaldo won the polls by garnering 43.16% of the total polls ahead of the other contestants. He has now won the title for the fourth time in five years. He has won the title for a total of five times now.

The star of the night had this to say to reporters; “I am just enjoying this moment, the moment is great. I feel happy, I’m 32 and have won best player in the world and I’m so glad. I don’t know what’s going to happen in the next year. I just try to focus on the moment.”

WHO DID THE TOP PLAYERS VOTE FOR?
See who Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Hazard and other stars voted for at the awards. Full Details @ http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-cristiano-ronaldo-bags-2017-fifa-best-player-award/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Bags 2017 FIFA Best Player Award. by uneeking(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for these great players coming together to shame the haters at last.

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Receives Honourary Degree In Yola (see Photos) / Nigerian Man Based In UK Mysteriously Runs Mad After Arriving Nigeria For Christ / Chinenye Nnebe Dances Booty In Your Languages On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.