Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Prophet's Story - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prophet's Story (360 Views)

Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism / Ogun Prophet & His Sons Convert To Islam, Cut Off Their Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet's Story by Taqwaconcept(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allah be pleased with her) said: A spell was put on the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) until he imagined that he had done a thing when he had not done it. One day he made du’aa’ then he said: “Do you know that Allah has shown me in what lies my cure? Two men came to me and one of them sat at my head and the other at my feet. One of them said to the other, ‘What is ailing the man?’ He said: ‘He has been bewitched.’ He said: “Who has bewitched him?’ He said: ‘Labeed ibn al-A’sam.’ He said, ‘With what?’ He said: ‘With a comb, the hair that is stuck to it, and the skin of pollen of a male date palm. He said: ‘Where is it?’

He said, ‘In the well of Dharwaan.’” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) went out to the well, then he came back and said to ‘Aa’ishah when he came back: “Its date palms are like the heads of devils.” I said: “Did you take it out?” He said: “No. Allah has healed me, and I feared that might bring evil upon the people.” Then the well was filled in.'

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3268; Muslim, 2189..

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Facing Legal Police Problems / Significance Hijrah -01 / Perished Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.