Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls (833 Views)

10 Nigerian Banks' Requirement For Opening Current And Savings Accounts / Current Account And Savings Account Which Is Better For Salary Account? / What Is The Different Btw Current Account And Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls by adesodiq(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2010
I NEED TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT,FOR ME TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT,I MUST THE ACCOUNT TO OPEN.PLS WHATS THE DIFERENT BTW CURRENT ACCOUNT AN SAVINGS,
Re: Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls by r231(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2010
if you are able to use the computer to get on NL then you should be able to use it for GOOGLE as well.

CURRENT ACCT - you get a CHEQUE BOOK with other benefits depending on the bank

SAVINGS ACCT - No CHEQUE BOOK again depends on the bank for benefits that come with it AND ALSO THE TYPE OF SAVINGS ACCT YOU OPEN
Re: Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls by afrobaby(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2010
Is it only nairaland that u can get on the internet, what is the purpose of google when u cant search for simple things like that, abeg, go search google for the differnece, we have better issues to discuss on nairaland
lol
just joking anyway, search on google, its better that way
Re: Diferent Btw Current Acc And Savings,,,,help Me Out Pls by adesodiq(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2010
HEY Afrobaby or what did u call ur self,To abuse me is not the best solution to my question to my question please.If u dont have any good reply, pls shutup ur hand in typing rabish, although u said u are playing,its to much for me,,AM SORRY PLS , U PROVOKE MY ANNOYANCE smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Bulk Sms / Throw Away Your I Beta Pass My Neighbour Gen And Get Sid Power Systems Inverter / What Is Life Without Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.