Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! (8773 Views)

Learn Graphic Design From Scratch In Udemy_ Almost Free / Learn From Expert! / Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm RAFIU YAKUB, A Photoshop Expert and CorelDraw pro, am here to inculcate my skills in photoshop & CorelDraw to anyone that wanna learn and Display my Photoshop design here,If you are interested in my design? you can place your order here,If you want to learn also? you can contact me from any of either my mail or phone no,stay tool more design to be uploaded SoOn !

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by Fantob(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
djfantob@gmail.com 08167976268
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by Student125(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
please what is your definition of professional
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by IamProdigy: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Student125:
please what is your definition of professional

grin grin
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Hello
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Only Photoshop can get this done within minute,design & package by excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
contact us for your business banner Ad in print ready format and enjoy free delivery service within Lagos only,hope to do a great job for you soon.
Excel graphics studio

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2017
A double sided business card design with just 2 color,I also offer print service in any color or style of your choice and delivered to your door step @ a very cheapest price,Place your order NOW! A trial will definitely convince you.
Excel graphics & printing studio

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
watch this video and learn how to design calendar in photoshop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfD2CoIvToE&t=22s
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 4:53am On Nov 02, 2017
This a web banner in different sizes ready for eCommerce web display design and packed by "excel graphics studio",we can make your website look more stunning and attractive to your visitor by design you a standard web banner in difference size of your choice,call us NOW!
Excel Graphics Studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Double sided business card design & packed by excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
web banner design

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2017
Get your corporate stationery Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2017
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Get your CD/DVD Album cover and CD design in less 12hrs with unique concept and unlimited revision until your satisfy call us NOW!
Excel graphics studio

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello,
Thank you for visiting this thread,my name is Rafiu Yakub, am a graphics designer with many years of experience in CorelDraw graphics suite and Adobe Photoshop graphics suite, I am please to teach anyone aspire to be a professional graphics designer and Photoshop expert in just 3MONTHS all through 101% PRACTICAL, If you are ready kindly contact me for more information.
I will Teach anyone how to design and print business card.
I will Teach anyone how to design Roller Banner,Flex Banner and print it on Rolland machine
I will teach anyone how to design basic and standard web banner
I will teach anyone how to design Album art cover and CD/DVD
I will teach anyone how to design complete corporate stationery and print format
I will teach anyone how to design corporate calendar
I will teach anyone how to design modern LOGO
I will teach anyone how to RETOUCH,BACKGROUND REMOVAL,PHOTO MANIPULATION,COLOR CORRECTION CONVERT LOW RESOLUTION IMAGE TO HIGH RESOLUTION, etc
Below here are some of my past work and my student practical feel free to contact me on any of my contact
Thank you.
Excel graphics and prints.

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Get your T-shirt customized design in less than 5hrs with different unique concept+unlimited revision+100% customer satisfaction,order NOW!
Excel Graphics Studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Get your professional,simple,elegant T-shirt customized design in less than 6hrs and benefit the following:
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New Month

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by ddpstudios: 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
excellgraphics:
Hello everyone, I'm RAFIU YAKUB, A Photoshop Expert and CorelDraw pro, am here to inculcate my skills in photoshop & CorelDraw to anyone that wanna learn and Display my Photoshop design here,If you are interested in my design? you can place your order here,If you want to learn also? you can contact me from any of either my mail or phone no,stay tool more design to be uploaded SoOn !
if this is your definition of professional, I don't want to be one undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Get your professional,simple,elegant T-shirt customized design in less than 6hrs and benefit the following:
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2017
This a non printing web header design for web display in RBG color mode design for bulk sms website

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2017
We can design you a bespoke LOGO for your business @ affordable price in less than 6hrs TALK TO US NOW !
Excel Graphics Studio
excellgraphics16@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/excelgraphics2017/

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Get your Business Card Design + Print + Delivery with unique design concept @ affordable price anywhere in Nigeria or get only design in less than 6hrs and get your original source file transfer to you immediately all over the world and print it yourself, hope to do a great business with you soon,order NOW!
Thank you
Excel graphics studio.

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
For all your customize T-shirt Design contact Us Today
Excel Graphics Studio
whats app 08074901853

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Design your Corporate roll-up Banner @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy the following underlisted service:
Unlimited revision
Fast turn around
Unique design concept
100% Money back guarantee
Original source file etc
we also offer printing service and delivery learn more:
whats-app:08074901853

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Design your corporate FLYER @ Excel graphics studio and enjoy quality,unique,professional and eye catchy graphics outlook Order Now!
Learn more
Excel graphics studio
whats app 08074901853
excellgraphics16@gmail.com

Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
excellgraphics:
oya I want to learn how do I place an order?
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
whats app to learn more 08074901853
lofty900:
oya I want to learn how do I place an order?
Re: Learn Graphics Design From Expert ! by excellgraphics(m): 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Unique design concept
Unlimited revision
100% customer support
Quality special fonts
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Designing With Canva: Meet My Year 2020 Diary / A Nigerian Artists Oil And Acrylic Paintings On Canvas, Artworks By An African. / Best Portrait Painting Artist In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.