Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors (1241 Views)

My Bitter Exprience With Nipost / Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / My Bitter Experience With Ecobank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors by ayokujero: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
I booked online for seat 1 at 10:33am a day before to leave from Yaba, Lagos Terminal to Owerri Imo State.

The bus was set to leave the park at 6:45am on getting to Yaba terminal I was told another passenger has already booked seat 1, that the passenger is going to Onitsha. I on the other hand is going to Owerri which is farther than Onitsha.

I explain that due to pains on my knees I won't be comfortable with other seat and I was taken by a Man called Sunday from their Yaba Terminal to their jibowu terminal.

Getting there it was a different story entirely as the passengers bound for Owerri refused the bus they were assign due to the fact that it was not up to standard .

I was given seat 13 instead of seat 1 I booked online.
The bus left the park past 8 in the morning.

While on the road we observed that the bus shock absorber was not in good condition but the worst of it all is the fact that the Bus AC( Air Conditioning) system was not good enough.

I called the bus driver attention to it and he replied annoyingly that the AC is on the highest .

Everyone in the bus attest to it and told him the bus is Hot.

The bus plate number is Delta AYB 394 XA

My conclusion is why charge so much when you can deliver good service.

Re: My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors by Florblu(f): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Is that all?
Re: My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors by Ncsamuel(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol. When people travel by train in other countries even in cameroun, NIGERIA is the only country in the world where nothing WORKS! So so terrible. Smh
Re: My Bitter Experience With God Is Good Motors by dnoable08: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2017
GIGM is good bro, one of the best. One bad experience doesn't make them bad in service delivery.

(1) (Reply)

The Unemployment Situation In Nigeria / Who Remembers This Joca Jelly Sandals In Primary School / Newest Member!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.