Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria (865 Views)

Safety Tips For Electricians Working At Heights / Am Looking For Electricians And Electrical Engineers That Do Wiring. Drop Ur Num / Get Free Credit If You Send Me Numbers Of Five Or More Electrical Engineers Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria by Goodman3000: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
I've created a facebook group called FREE ONLINE MARKETING FOR ELECTRICIANS AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS IN NIGERIA . join the group and start posting your adverts there and I'll start circulating them to the extensive list of civil engineers, architects and construction companies in my social media platforms. Remember, I'm an electrical dealer at Alaba int'l market Lagos. TMA DISCOUNT ELECTRICALS. My plan is to promote electrical experts and their services so they can get more jobs and keep buying their electrical supplies from me. 08024416878

Re: Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria by Rapfreak(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
I can create a website where your vistors can book for ur services online 09030296855
Re: Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria by gangbang86: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
hey, but what's the profit of the fact that you use online Marketing services?
Re: Free Online Marketing For Electricians And Electrical Engineers In Nigeria by brainstorm21(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
That's great! People need services like yours! But I wonder how effective you are. Plus, there's another downside: you activate locally. In the marketing field, you have to work worldwide. I liked to work with Online marketingbureau Overijssel. I have a small business and needed to make it known. There is no more effective place than the internet is. They made my site to be in the top 10 positions on Google when people are searching for Wood boxes in France.

(1) (Reply)

Travel And Tour / Miracle Cruises N12 Million Mercedes Car During Homecoming Party / Live Updates From Nnamdi Kalu's Parent Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.