Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing (4102 Views)

Nysc Biometric Fingerprint Issue 2022 / NYSC EXTENDS 2018 BATCH A ONLINE BIOMETRIC & CAPTURE REGISTRATION - 09082964145 / UNILAG DLI NYSC BATCH 'A' ONLINE BIOMETRIC & CAPTURE REGISTRATION - 09082964145 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by nizor01: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2017
Have been trying to capture with my laptop webcam on the NYSC Biometric Capture Client and the software keeps giving various errors such as background is not white or off-white, face not covering substantial blablabla angry angry angry. Please have anybody been able to capture yet and how?? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
use an external web cam. In my cafe we have already registered over 15 people but the NYSC server just went down. Waiting for the site to get back up but not having any issue with finger print capture and web cam
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Sanemind(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:
use an external web cam. In my cafe we have already registered over 15 people but the NYSC server just went down. Waiting for the site to get back up but not having any issue with finger print capture and web cam
which webcam did use?
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Donlazi(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
In my cafe we have already registered over 15 people but the NYSC server just went down. Waiting for the site to get back up but not having any issue with finger print capture and web cam[/quote]
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Donlazi(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
how did you manage to make the payment @InfoAnetCafe
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Donlazi:
how did you manage to make the payment @InfoAnetCafe

With an ATM MasterCard
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sanemind:
which webcam did use?

An old Web cam that I'd even abandoned but as soon as i saw the new procedure had to pick it up again
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Site is down again
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by SuperSuave(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:
how did you manage the webcam and biometrics without glitches? is there a way one can upload the passport without using webcam?
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by alasco1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got only 3 registered with online capture. @ALASCO-TECH CAFE
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
how did you manage the webcam and biometrics without glitches? is there a way one can upload the passport without using webcam?

Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by alasco1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:

Is there any way to make use of phone camera
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Sanemind(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:

An old Web cam that I'd even abandoned but as soon as i saw the new procedure had to pick it up again
like wats the make
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sanemind:
like wats the make

If an old web cam can capture then any can.

Make just usb2.0 camera
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
alasco1:

Is there any way to make use of phone camera

Not sure cos the thumb print and web cam goes together
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Moppy1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
I had issues in the morning while they were trying to do my passport capture.
I was furious when the cafe guys didn't have an external webcam (mini-cam)

Their boss joined us later and used his own laptop to try the capture and it worked.
The thumb printing went through as well. Only the printing of green card was unsuccessful.
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Have completed for over 50 PCM today,. What is left is the Green Card. Site say 'Awaiting call-up No'
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Sanemind(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:
Have completed for over 50 PCM today,. What is left is the Green Card. Site say 'Awaiting call-up No'
why dont u share with us how u did urs? angry angry
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sanemind:
why dont u share with us how u did urs? angry angry

But have shared how I did mine na...!!!
I used an old web cam and it worked. Other cafes around mine had to be directing people to mine.
Had several systems setup so it was easy to handle the crowd.
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Skmoda360(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:

I used an old web cam and it worked. Other cafes around mine had to be directing people to mine.
like to use this old forsaken zinox laptop at home....can the webcam do the magic?
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by ahidsufi: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:

can you tell us the brand of the webcam or shows us the picture of the webcam?
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Hephhemcomputer: 1:32am On Oct 25, 2017
Good morning all PCMs viewing this
I can boldly say that everybody that came for registration at Heph Hem Computers Agodi Gate, Ibadan on 24/10/2017 smiled home. Meaning, they all completed their registration except those that could not wait. Though, this doesn't mean there wasn't any issues but the only issue was general network problem which affected everybody irrespective of your location. There wasn't passport upload problem AT ALL.
It's not by power nor by might
Visit us today for a sweet experience. Call/WhatsApp 08032819071
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by InfoAnetCafe: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2017
Green Card now ready for all who registered yesterday

Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by youngsahito(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
InfoAnetCafe:

With an ATM MasterCard
I tried to use a MasterCard also for the payment but it is telling me that transaction unsuccessful.what do I need to do?
Re: NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing by Dedoo(f): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABUJA BASED PROSPECTIVE CORP MEMBERS FALL IN!
WE ARE AT SUITE 009-011 THE KINGS PLAZA.
OPPOSITE NAF CONFERENCE CENTRE AND SUITES,
ALONG BANNEX-KADO EXPRESS WAY. FCT ABUJA
(3 MINUTES DRIVE FROM NEXT CASH AND CARRY)
CALL: 09099999859

(1) (Reply)

ALL NYSC FORMAT LETTER / Senate Approves Nysc Allawee To Be 33,000 / Married Women And NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.