Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

A Must Read Open Letter To All Men - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Must Read Open Letter To All Men (2049 Views)

Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients / See Major Reason Why All Men Must Grow Beard / Mascum Herbal Pride The Ultimate Cure For All Men Sexual Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Are you a man?

Are you suffering from w€@k €rection problems?

Are you suffering from quick sp €rm spill issues?

Do you want to increase the size of your BOLOKs or Banana?

Do you want a lasting solution to this deadly condition that has broken down marriages and has caused a lot of men to have low self esteem around women?

If your answer to all these questions is YES, then this might be the most important letter in your life.

Discover the over 2000 years old natural herbal plant used by Chinese Royal Emperors to help solve their KEREWA problems without any side effect.

Also discover why these herbal plant has been approved by over 1500 Nigerian and Foreign doctors in helping men solve their Kerewa problems without any side effect.

For more enquiries please call 08109630719
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Healing Powers of Waterleaf

*Waterleaf, (Talinum triangulare), is one of those underrated and undervalued plants in Nigeria. Some even regard waterleaf as a nuisance, a stubborn weed that grows all year, though it flourished more during the rainy season.

*In many scientific studies and trails, waterleaf showed that it can inhibit proliferation of cancerous cells and shrink tumours. Other studies have been focused on its cerebral-protective potential and it indicates that consumption of waterleaf enhances brain activities and protect brain tissues.

*Waterleaf is also a good remedy for insomnia (sleeping disorder).

*Water leaf contains more proteins than cashew nuts, more pectin (a food fiber that helps digestion) than apples, and also have high level of vitamin B, essential amino acids, omega3-fatty acids, resins, iron, calcium, copper, lead, manganese and zinc. It is also a rich source of carotenoids, vitamin C, A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, alpha and beta tocopherols.

*The pounded waterleaf is applied to soothe inflammations. An infusion of the leaves is taken as a diuretic. For prostate enlargement, the roots are boiled. The dosage is half a glass twice daily. Waterleaf is good and safe for pregnant women and growing children, as it boosts their blood levels. Eating waterleaf regularly as soup helps to regulate hypertension and diabetes.

*While waterleaf is very beneficial when it is taken as vegetable, dried herbs and infusion. However , juicing is the way to go if you want the best out of waterleaf.
What is juicing?
Juicing is a process whereby you extract vitamins, minerals and liquids from fruits and vegetables.

*To juice waterleaf, simply chop waterleaf, both stem and leaves, into pieces, in the same way as you do if you want to cook it. Then put two or three handfuls in the blender and add one liter of water. Blend in same way as you blend your tomato or fruit. Sieve out the chaff and you will be left with a dark green liquid, packed with vitamins and minerals. Ensure you drink and finish the whole drink within 10 minutes.

Do you feel tired and weak every time?
Are you battling with diabetes, hypertension and arthritis?
Are you prone to frequent bouts of malaria? Have you been diagnosed with cancer or you want to prevent it?
You want a glowing and youthful skin?
I strongly recommend you take waterleaf juice twice a week. A trial will convince you.
Courtesy: New telegraph online

In addition, waterleaf is one of the best medicine against MEASLES in children. Pound a handful and add warm water. Strain and use as enema (pump) every morning for about a week.

EasyNatureCure Health
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
Let me start with a background on prostate health.
Everyone has a pair of kidneys. The job of the kidney is to remove waste. It is the LAWMA (waste management company) of your body. Everyday your blood passes through the kidney several times to be filtered. As the blood is filtered, urine is formed and stored in a temporary storage tank called the urinary bladder.

If there were to be no urinary bladder, as a man walks on the road, urine will be dropping.
Now think of the plumbing work in your house. Think of the urinary bladder as the overhead storage tank. From the storage tank, a good plumber will run pipes to other parts of the house, including the kitchen. God in His wisdom ran pipes from our urinary bladder to the tip of the penis. The pipe is called the urethra. Just below the bladder and surrounding the urethra is a little organ called the prostate gland.

The prostate gland is the size of a walnut and weighs about 20grams. Its job is to make the seminal fluid which is stored in the seminal vesicle. During sexual intercourse, seminal fluid comes down the urethra and mixes with the sperms produced in the testicles to form the semen. So semen technically is not sperm. It is sperm + seminal fluid. The seminal fluid lubricates the sperm.
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
After age 40, for reasons that may be hormonal, the prostate gland begins to enlarge. From 20 grams it may grow to almost 100 grams. As it enlarges, it squeezes the urethra and the man begins to notice changes in the way he urinate.

If you have a son under 10, if he has a little mischief like we all did at that age, when he comes out to urinate, he can target the ceiling and the jet will hit target. Call his father to do same, wahala dey. His urine stream is weak, cannot travel a long distance and sometimes may come straight down on his legs. So he may need to stand in awkward position to urinate.

Not many men will be worried their urine stream cannot hit the ceiling. Toilets are on the floor and not on the ceiling. But other symptoms begin to show.
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
TERMINAL DRIPPLING: 
The man begins to notice that after urinating and repacking, urine still drops on his pants. This is the reason why after an older man urinates, he has to ring bell. A younger man simply delivers to the last drop and walks away. Just see an older man coming from the bathroom. Sometimes he may clutch the newspaper closely to hide the urine stains, particularly on plain colored trousers.

HESISTANCY
At this point you wait longer for the urine flow to start. There are 2 valves that must open for you to urinate – the internal and external sphincters. Both open but because of obstructions in the urethra, you wait long for the flow to start.

INCOMPLETE EMPTYING
You have this feeling immediately after urinating that there is still something left.

As all these things happen, the bladder begins to work harder to compensate for the obstruction in the urethra. The frequency of urination goes up. Urgency sets in. sometimes you have to practically run into the toilet. Nocturia also becomes common. You wake up more than 2 times at night to urinate. Your wife begins to complain.

Men being men may not talk to anyone even at this point. Then the more serious complications start.
Stored urine gets infected and there may be burning sensation when urinating.
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stored urine forms crystals. Crystals come together to form stone either in the bladder or in the kidney. Stones may block the urethra.
Chronic urinary retention sets in. The bladder stores more and more urine. The size of the bladder is 40 - 60 cl. A bottle of coke is 50cl. As the bladder stores more urine it can enlarge up to 300cl. An overfilled bladder may leak and this leads to wetting/urinary incontinence. Also the volume may put pressure on the kidney and may lead to kidney damage.
What may likely bring the man to hospital is acute urinary retention. He wakes up one day and he is not able to pass urine.

Everything I have described above is associated with prostate enlargement, technically called benign prostate hyperplasia.

There are other diseases of the prostate like:
1. Prostatitis – inflammation of the prostate
2. Prostate cancer – cancer of the prostate.

This discussion is on prostate enlargement.

I have bad news and good news.

The bad news is that everyman will have prostate enlargement if he lives long enough.
The good news is that there is an herbal supplement that can help men after 40 to maintain optimum prostate health.

To know more about this powerful herbal supplement, please call, sms or whatsapp +2348109630719
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
AN Open Letter To All ONE Minute Men..
Read This To Save Your Self Of This Embarassment

Dear friend,

Before I proceed, I would like to ask you a few question

Are you frustrated and embarrassed about your quick milk spill issues?

Do you know it is possible to last over 35 minutes during kerewa?

Are you ready to find a 21 day solution to this disgraceful condition of yours?

If YES, then you need to read my story.

My name is  Inemesit Daniella.  I am 32 years of age from Akwaibom state. My husband owns one of the biggest Law Firms in Abuja. I have been married for five years and despite all the love and care he has shown me, there is just one serious issue that we have been battling with and it is making me doubt if he truely loves me.

What makes a man?

Many people think what makes a man is his ability to provide for his wife financially materially and spiritually without mentioning the s3xual aspect of it. There is a saying that a man that can’t perform s3xually can’t be called a MAN.

That was my fate in my over 5 years old marriage. At the beginning, our s3xual life was JUST THERE. I never gave deep thought about it because I thought he knew and he would do something about it. Months went by, years went by but it kept getting worse. My husbad rarely last beyond 2 minutes. It was always like he is just waiting for his JONTHOMAS to just pour in me without making any effort to truhst. It was really that bad.

I am an Akwaibom woman and we all know that an Akwaibom woman loves kerewa so much. It takes only a REAL MAN to satisfy us. But seriously… With all due respect I really can’t call my husband a REAL MAN.

I then decided that if he doesn’t want to do something about, I will. I carried out many research and I got to know about different s3xual enhancement products and I realised most of them have components that might have side effects  in the nearest future and I don’t want that for my husband.

Finally, I came about a 2 in 1 natural supplement that is made 100% from Honey, maca root and some other natural plants.

I got this 2 in 1 supplement for my husband. When he came back from work that day, I prepared him a warm bath and I prepared his favourite yellow garri and ekpang-nkukwo soup. After he was done watching the network news, I knelt down before him to praise him for some minutes and then I begged him to promise to fulfil whatever plea I will lay before him.

I told him how I have been feeling about our s3xual life for the past years and how I had expected it to improve for the better but to no avail. I told him how I had been tempted to go against our marital vows but just couldn’t. I told him about my research and how I came across this potent 2 in 1 solution made from just plants and honey. I begged him to give it a try. After so many pleas due to the ego in him…

You know the way you men have egos especially when a woman wants something from you… Smiles

FINALLY, HE ACCEPTED

It was stated on the supplement to abstain from kerewa for 2 weeks after the start of using it. On a certain Wednesday afternoon after 2 weeks of continuous usage of the supplement, while preparing dinner I was surprised to see my OGA parking his car in the garage. He came home early that day. As I was about to ask him why heeeee… He pounced on me, carried me while I switch of the gas and went straight to the bed room.

Pheww!!! That day’s kerewa was so intense. I kept giving it to him and he kept giving it back to me. The day 15th of February 2017 will always remain dear to me, it has been one of the happiest days of my marital life and ever since then his stamina has increased, he now lasts more than 35 minutes during kerewa on a day he is not at his peak.

To know more about this 2 in 1 solution, click on the link below
https://healthlounge.com.ng/order/

Call, Sms or Whatsapp 08109630719 for FREE CONSULTATION and you have a chance to win a FREE GIFT

Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Revealed! How To Permanently Get Rid Of Erectile Dysfunctions, Low Sp3rm C0unt, Imp0tency, Infertil1ty And Small Manhood Problems And Finally Give Your Partner The Long Lasting, Mind Blowing S3x You’ve Always Wanted.

Dear Special Friend,
From the stable of EasyNatureCure Nig,
The AMAZING Thing! You Can Henceforth Give Your Woman Addictive Sexual Pleasure And Confidently Feel Ten Times ‘Manlier’ Without Any Potential Side Effects Starting From TONIGHT!
If You Really Want To Stop Premature Ejaculati0n And Last Longer Then You Need To Read This To The End.

Are you a man? Then you should join the few 20% of real men that are having the best of s3x, getting their
sp3rms thicker and winning their partners 4-6 rounds of s3x while also lasting more than 20 minutes before ejaculat1ng each round. According to statistics, there are more than 80% of men battling with er3ctile dysfunctions, low sp3rm counts, small manhood and other s3xual related issues that destroy their confidence and make some of them lose their partners to predators. So, you’re not alone! The danger is that most of these men are suffering in silence and would neither speak up nor admit to their problems because of the shame and the fear of stigmatization connected to these issues.
The truth is, there are several hundreds of products and pills in the men’s sexual health industry that you can lay your hands on but with just few are able to give desired results. I will be revealing to you a natural supplement that can help:
boost your s3xual energy, last ten times longer inside your partner and feel ten times more manlier. And the catch is that it is 100% Safe !
Tested And Trusted Without Any Side Effects.

For you to see how serious women are suffering. Here is a story from a recent client whose husband had this issue. Click on the link below to see how she helped her husband to overcome this issue.

http://healthlounge.com.ng/honey/

For FREE CONSULTATION with a health professional, click on the link below.

https:///send?phone=2348109630719&text=I%20am%20interested%20in%%20consultation

We Are Having a 20% Cut In Price For Men Who Are Interested.
OFFER LAST WHILE STOCK LASTS.
GRAB YOURS NOW!!!

TO ORDER CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW

Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2018
We are giving out this Kerewa Pack at a subsidized rate of 20% as a result of our END OF THE MONTH PROMO.

To order click on the link below:

OR
Send your Name, Address of Delivery and Phone Number to 08109630719

OFFER LASTS WHILE STOCK LAST
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 9:04am On Mar 08, 2018
TFarrah:
AN Open Letter To All ONE Minute Men..
Read This To Save Your Self Of This Embarassment

Dear friend,

Before I proceed, I would like to ask you a few question

Are you frustrated and embarrassed about your quick milk spill issues?

Do you know it is possible to last over 35 minutes during kerewa?

Are you ready to find a 21 day solution to this disgraceful condition of yours?

If YES, then you need to read my story.

My name is  Inemesit Daniella.  I am 32 years of age from Akwaibom state. My husband owns one of the biggest Law Firms in Abuja. I have been married for five years and despite all the love and care he has shown me, there is just one serious issue that we have been battling with and it is making me doubt if he truely loves me.

What makes a man?

Many people think what makes a man is his ability to provide for his wife financially materially and spiritually without mentioning the s3xual aspect of it. There is a saying that a man that can’t perform s3xually can’t be called a MAN.

That was my fate in my over 5 years old marriage. At the beginning, our s3xual life was JUST THERE. I never gave deep thought about it because I thought he knew and he would do something about it. Months went by, years went by but it kept getting worse. My husbad rarely last beyond 2 minutes. It was always like he is just waiting for his JONTHOMAS to just pour in me without making any effort to truhst. It was really that bad.

I am an Akwaibom woman and we all know that an Akwaibom woman loves kerewa so much. It takes only a REAL MAN to satisfy us. But seriously… With all due respect I really can’t call my husband a REAL MAN.

I then decided that if he doesn’t want to do something about, I will. I carried out many research and I got to know about different s3xual enhancement products and I realised most of them have components that might have side effects  in the nearest future and I don’t want that for my husband.

Finally, I came about a 2 in 1 natural supplement that is made 100% from Honey, maca root and some other natural plants.

I got this 2 in 1 supplement for my husband. When he came back from work that day, I prepared him a warm bath and I prepared his favourite yellow garri and ekpang-nkukwo soup. After he was done watching the network news, I knelt down before him to praise him for some minutes and then I begged him to promise to fulfil whatever plea I will lay before him.

I told him how I have been feeling about our s3xual life for the past years and how I had expected it to improve for the better but to no avail. I told him how I had been tempted to go against our marital vows but just couldn’t. I told him about my research and how I came across this potent 2 in 1 solution made from just plants and honey. I begged him to give it a try. After so many pleas due to the ego in him…

You know the way you men have egos especially when a woman wants something from you… Smiles

FINALLY, HE ACCEPTED

It was stated on the supplement to abstain from kerewa for 2 weeks after the start of using it. On a certain Wednesday afternoon after 2 weeks of continuous usage of the supplement, while preparing dinner I was surprised to see my OGA parking his car in the garage. He came home early that day. As I was about to ask him why heeeee… He pounced on me, carried me while I switch of the gas and went straight to the bed room.

Pheww!!! That day’s kerewa was so intense. I kept giving it to him and he kept giving it back to me. The day 15th of February 2017 will always remain dear to me, it has been one of the happiest days of my marital life and ever since then his stamina has increased, he now lasts more than 35 minutes during kerewa on a day he is not at his peak.

To know more about this 2 in 1 solution, click on the link below
https://healthlounge.com.ng/order/

Call, Sms or Whatsapp 08109630719 for FREE CONSULTATION and you have a chance to win a FREE GIFT

Place your order now to enjoy a maximum discount benefit and reduction in price. Along side a Pen1s enlargement bible, pen1s enlargement tips etc.
Call/whatsapp 08109630719
I'm looking to give it out to just 20 people.
I have just 8 stocks left.
Place your order now
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 7:57am On May 15, 2018
For online coneultaltion with a specialist

To order click on the link below:

OR
Send your Name, Address of Delivery and Phone Number to 08109630719

OFFER LASTS WHILE STOCK LAST
Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2018
Home Made Viagra for Men and Women

Most people believe that sexual performance and function must be cured by medication such asb viagra.
However a natural and home made remedy is just as effective if not better. And that is because this remedy is made from aphrodisiacs which encourages sexual feelings.

Here is how to make the home made viagra.
Ingredients:
A freshly squeezed lemon juice �
Watermelon �

*Preparation:
* Cut the watermelon in tiny pieces
* Blend the pieces of the watermelon until you get the watermelon juice about a litre of it.
* Put the juice in a pot and boil for several minutes.
* Add the lemon juice to the watermelon juice
* Mix the juices well and boil until the whole amount reduces to a half.
* Set the mixture aside for an hour to cool down
* Pour the juice in a clean glass bottle or container
* Store in a refrigerator

Watermelon � Is great for your health. Specifically for sexual health, it contains lycopene and citruline and both of these nutrients are aphrodisiacs and improves sexual performance.

When preparing to consume this mixture,be sure to limit your intake of sugars and salts as they can reduce its effects.

Consume any amount of the drink, starting from 3 tablespoons to 1/3 of a cup.

This should be taken in the morning, on an empty stomach or in the evening.

When consumed on a regular basis, you will soon notice an increase in your sexual potency and performance.

Both men and women,alike, can benefit from this drink, regardless of age.
Call/SMS/Whatsapp 08109630719

Click on the link below to chat with an expert

Re: A Must Read Open Letter To All Men by TFarrah(m): 12:46am On Feb 22, 2019
This offer is still available. Contact 08109630719 via CALL or WHATSAPP.
When you do so, you have taken the first step towards your recovery to being a REAL MAN for your woman.

(1) (Reply)

Help Save Little Olakunle! / 15 Foods To Help Stave Off Hunger / Man Dies At Abuja Hospital After “simple” Appendix Surgery:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.