Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Competition Is Real!! Startimes Introduce Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Su - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Competition Is Real!! Startimes Introduce Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Su (500 Views)

The American Lady Davido Was Kissing Confirms The Video Of Him Begging Is Real / 79-Year-Old Squid Game Actor, O Yeong-Su Convicted Of Sexual Harrasment / Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Competition Is Real!! Startimes Introduce Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Su by Citykings(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2017

This is why I love healthy competition and even if TSTV fail to fulfill their promises, atleast for the first time in Nigeria, the emergence of Pay per view option really shook the intestine of MultiChoice, owner of DSTV; that is why they have been striving hard to make sure that the promises of November 1st becomes a nightmare.
Unfortunately for DSTV, Startimes Pay TV has announced Pay per view option for Nigerians; StarTimes introduced a daily subscription for a token of N60 daily as well as watch over 40 channels at N300 per week. You can get the best of entertainment on StarTimes.
This was announced earlier today on their official twitter channels and many Nigerians are happy about it. It will take effect from November 1st 2017. After all I doubt if you actually watch upto 10 channels per month so why pay for what you don’t watch with the epileptic power supply in your location?

The only downside to their services is EPL, La liga and UCL sports. That is why we are eagerly waiting for tstvafrica global launch come November 1st2017. Hopefully, we won’t be disappointed.
What do you think?.
[TRENDGUY]

Source: http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/10/the-competition-is-real-startimes.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood New Yam Festival: Tonto Begs Shocking Award [VIDEO] / I Am Now A Scapegoat For Representing The Street – Terry G / Paul Okoye Replies Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.