Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

What Next - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Next (1708 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next by OludareIsola(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
It was a sad evening for me when I heard that educative talks and programs like Kubanji Direct, Parlour Show by Citizen Jones, Newspaper review by Debby were taken off the air. These are programs that enjoyed a very wide audience listeners and followers. And now that this station is re-branded to be an all music radio station this is an attempt to gag Nigerians and keep them in perpetual darkness.

This is an unfortunate development.

1 Like

Re: What Next by abundanceseun: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
I miss Baba citizen Jones Radio Programs.
Re: What Next by abundanceseun: 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
OludareIsola:
It was a sad evening for me when I heard that educative talks and programs like Kubanji Direct, Parlour Show by Citizen Jones, Newspaper review by Debby were taken off the air. These are programs that enjoyed a very wide audience listeners and followers. And now that this station is re-branded to be an all music radio station this is an attempt to gag Nigerians and keep them in perpetual darkness.

This is an unfortunate development.

I listened to Baba Jones on LAW FM 103.9.
He announced that the program comes up again next Sunday.
Re: What Next by abundanceseun: 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
abundanceseun:

I listened to Baba Jones on LAW FM 103.9.
He announced that the program comes up again next Sunday.
The program by Citizen Jones is on air again today on LAW103.9 FM. The program is from 4-6pm on Sundays.

(1) (Reply)

Glo And Iflix #glounfairadvantage / Nigerians Spend More Time On Bet9ja Than Any Other Site Daily (2017 Ranking) / Who Need Her For House Maid/help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.