Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot (9257 Views)

6 Bedroom Duplex Design For A Plot + 2 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat - Plot 60/120fit / 5 Bedroom Duplex Design With 2 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat Attached / Uratta Imo State Project. Construction Of 6 Unit 2 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
4 Unit of 2 Bedroom Flats
All rooms en suite, with large sitting room and Dinning, Kitchen, store, visitors toilet on each flat.

Upper floor rooms are much more bigger in space 4.2m x 3.5 meters and walk in closet.

Good car park for all 4 Tenants.
Option of security House.
Over head water tank
Sewage and waste management system.
Well landscaped for green and good air circulation.
This is a design everyone would love to build and make good money from rent every year. We design and build 99.9% of what we design.

This property can be used for renting. Make cool cash from this investment property design. Contact me for the full architectural and structural plan. It can stand on any topography. Cost effective to build from the design. Contact Dennis on 07038166370, 08081465833 or Dennisnwabuisi@gmail.com

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
More views of the design

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
More view

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
We do the design for you on your land which would be paid for. Then we do the construction and materials cost of finishing the building from foundation to finishing for you. Free of charge for it. We are keen to delivering good quality and effective services to our clients and advising them on the best approach towards property development
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by gratefulheart(m): 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Price?
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
gratefulheart:
Price?

For the plan?
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by golee1(m): 2:17am On Feb 19, 2018
How much for the Plan
Kindly reply to my email
golee_leez@yahoo.com
or whatsapp 08119049284

I'm very serious

1 Like

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
What do you think.
Call us today for building designs and construction services. WhatsApp or call 07038166370 or 08081465833 or email us at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com

Let's talk.
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by emergingstars: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE BUYING A LANDED PROPERTY

Some people believe merely paying for a property is all that is required to buy landed property. There are certain things every prospective buyer should know and do before paying for landed property. It is advisable that you seek advice from your Solicitor before completing a land transaction. It may cost more but I can assure you that over time, you will be glad you did.

1. Conduct investigation of the title –

This entails obtaining land information with the survey plan of the property at the office of the Surveyor-General to determine whether the land is free from acquisition. The investigation also entails conducting a search at the Lands Registry (in cases where property is registered), this search helps detect if there is any encumbrance (litigation, loan or other issues) pertaining the land. The title can also be investigated by a review of title documents by your Solicitor to detect the defects in the root of titles. Physical inspection and enquiry from adjourning properties can also provide information that will assist in investigating title. A search at the Court’s Registry to discover litigation on land may be done where necessary.

2. Preparation and execution of Conveyance documents –

After investigation of the title and confirmation of the status of title, the conveyance documents should be drafted by a Solicitors for execution of all parties. Please note that conveyance documents for sale of family property must be signed by the family head and all principal members of the family. The conveyance documents should contain the standard terms, including but not limited to, the purchaser’ right to be indemnified from third party claims, the Vendor’s duty to provide documents required for perfection of title, etc. Please contact your Solicitor for advice.

3. Possession –

Take physical possession immediately after payment. Possession of landed property means the occupation or physical control of the property or parcel of land either personally or through an agent or servant of the claimant. Please contact your Solicitors for advice on this.

4. Perfect your title –

After payment, signing of documents and taking over possession, ensure don’t keep the conveyance documents in your locker, proceed to perfect your title (i.e. Obtaining Governor’s Consent and registering) as prompt as you can.

Be guided that in Nigeria, there are five ways to prove ownership of land i.e. by traditional evidence; by document of title; by various acts of ownership numerous and positive and extending over a length of time as to warrant the inference of ownership; by act of lawful enjoyment and possession of the land and by proof of possession of adjacent land in circumstances which render it probable that the owner of such land would be the owner of the other land.

For further questions and clarifications, please send us an email at lawcandles@gmail.com

We will gladly provide you with the required help and assistance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
emergingstars:
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO BEFORE BUYING A LANDED PROPERTY

Some people believe merely paying for a property is all that is required to buy landed property. There are certain things every prospective buyer should know and do before paying for landed property. It is advisable that you seek advice from your Solicitor before completing a land transaction. It may cost more but I can assure you that over time, you will be glad you did.

1. Conduct investigation of the title –

This entails obtaining land information with the survey plan of the property at the office of the Surveyor-General to determine whether the land is free from acquisition. The investigation also entails conducting a search at the Lands Registry (in cases where property is registered), this search helps detect if there is any encumbrance (litigation, loan or other issues) pertaining the land. The title can also be investigated by a review of title documents by your Solicitor to detect the defects in the root of titles. Physical inspection and enquiry from adjourning properties can also provide information that will assist in investigating title. A search at the Court’s Registry to discover litigation on land may be done where necessary.

2. Preparation and execution of Conveyance documents –

After investigation of the title and confirmation of the status of title, the conveyance documents should be drafted by a Solicitors for execution of all parties. Please note that conveyance documents for sale of family property must be signed by the family head and all principal members of the family. The conveyance documents should contain the standard terms, including but not limited to, the purchaser’ right to be indemnified from third party claims, the Vendor’s duty to provide documents required for perfection of title, etc. Please contact your Solicitor for advice.

3. Possession –

Take physical possession immediately after payment. Possession of landed property means the occupation or physical control of the property or parcel of land either personally or through an agent or servant of the claimant. Please contact your Solicitors for advice on this.

4. Perfect your title –

After payment, signing of documents and taking over possession, ensure don’t keep the conveyance documents in your locker, proceed to perfect your title (i.e. Obtaining Governor’s Consent and registering) as prompt as you can.

Be guided that in Nigeria, there are five ways to prove ownership of land i.e. by traditional evidence; by document of title; by various acts of ownership numerous and positive and extending over a length of time as to warrant the inference of ownership; by act of lawful enjoyment and possession of the land and by proof of possession of adjacent land in circumstances which render it probable that the owner of such land would be the owner of the other land.

For further questions and clarifications, please send us an email at lawcandles@gmail.com

We will gladly provide you with the required help and assistance.

Thanks
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2019
Interested in the plan. Contact us
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Design. Build. Invest
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2019
More of our works

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 3:32am On Nov 23, 2019
We have much more advanced plans and designs now

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 2:12am On Jan 11, 2020
We have more modern designs
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Call us

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:32am On Jan 12, 2020
Having a correct and detailed building design and plan is the first step towards embarking on a building project.

Ask me why?

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2020
More flat options

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2020
We have more options available.
Show us your land survey and we will show you what fits your land perfectly

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2020
When you have smaller land area. We give you basement car parking option and still maintain your brief

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 2:46am On Feb 07, 2020
We design and build

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
We go an extra mile for our clients...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhG1C4i7Ok

See how we did this project on this Link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825308/interior-redesign-reconstruction-3-bedroom/3

Your comments and criticism is welcomed.

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by imaxx: 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
What's the cost of 3 bedroom bungalow

1 Like

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
imaxx:
What's the cost of 3 bedroom bungalow

Average of 3.5m - 6m depending on your level of finishing or more if you have high taste
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2020
Our work speaks
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2020
We Design and Build
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Old design but we can update it for you if you need it
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by gratefulheart(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
If i want it to be 6 units and a bungalow of 4 bedroom in front what land size should i be looking at?

Dennis3D:
4 Unit of 2 Bedroom Flats
All rooms en suite, with large sitting room and Dinning, Kitchen, store, visitors toilet on each flat.

Upper floor rooms are much more bigger in space 4.2m x 3.5 meters and walk in closet.

Good car park for all 4 Tenants.
Option of security House.
Over head water tank
Sewage and waste management system.
Well landscaped for green and good air circulation.
This is a design everyone would love to build and make good money from rent every year. We design and build 99.9% of what we design.

This property can be used for renting. Make cool cash from this investment property design. Contact me for the full architectural and structural plan. It can stand on any topography. Cost effective to build from the design. Contact Dennis on 07038166370, 08081465833 or Dennisnwabuisi@gmail.com
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
gratefulheart:
If i want it to be 6 units and a bungalow of 4 bedroom in front what land size should i be looking at?

You should be looking at more than a plot. Say a plot and half
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2020
Permit me to share the link to this our interior work here on this space.

https://www.nairaland.com/5825308/interior-redesign-reconstruction-3-bedroom/3#92212604

Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
We Design and Build
Re: 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot by Dennis3D(m): 6:58am On Aug 16, 2020
Are you having limited car parking space. Let's work out something for you.

(1) (Reply)

6bedrooms Duplex Architectural Design / Start Building With Just 30% Initial Deposit. Ask Me Where And How? / A Time Will Come When A Cheap Land Of #2.5m C of O Will Be Selling 4 25m #video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.