Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Major Reasons Why Students Fail Examinations Despite Studying Hard - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Major Reasons Why Students Fail Examinations Despite Studying Hard (713 Views)

Is this Why Students Fail Exams? / The Entire Final Year Biochemistry Students Fail An Exam In #EKSU / Studying Hard Is Pointless. Do Better By Studying Smart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Major Reasons Why Students Fail Examinations Despite Studying Hard by youngstarlit(m): 2:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Has it ever occurred to you to ask yourself, "Why will someone fail examination even when he/she studies hard". Well to you, it may be impossible but to me, it is very possible .

Yes, very possible. Reading alone is enough enough to pass an examination until you consider some factors properly.

Wait, let me ask you. What happens when you put every spice in a soup, only to forget salt and Maggi? You know what happens.....

The same thing happens when you read and you don't consider some important factors, you'll fail such examination. Sorry I don't mean to scare you, but that is just the fact.

I don't want you to fall victim of such, so I have decided to write this article. In this article, I will be listing 6 essential factors you must put into consideration with hardwork when preparing for an examination

1. Read the way you are supposed to read.
How am I supposed to read? This I the question you should ask me now. Is there any other way to read apart from the one I have been doing?. To answer that question, I'll like to ask you a question. Why did your friend score more than you in an examination when you read the same book?. It was because your friend studied effectively with the right techniques. The difference between READING and EFFECTIVE READING is FAILURE and SUCCESS.

You can read [url="http://www.hilearners.com/2017/05/10-proven-ways-to-read-effectively-and.html] How To Read Effectively For Any Examination[/url]

2. Propose A Proper Study Plan

Continue reading below
http://www.hilearners.com/2017/07/why-you-failed-examination-and-how-to-pass.html
Re: Major Reasons Why Students Fail Examinations Despite Studying Hard by Ourown(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Colored Lines On Google Maps Means? / 5 Things You Should Always Remember In Life / NASU: What Do You Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.