Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (119002 Views)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
she no even get booby, shame.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by wizod(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Konji will one day be judged and if found guilty will be sent 2 jail

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by slurity1: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
doctorkush:
angry see his face like bush baby...
imagine, she no even get Bobbi

if you want to eat� a frog, eat a chubby filled one. and not to talk of going to jail for a bag of bone.. smh...

only that girl snapping pic all around Lagos in pants can make me commit...
waka. bad boy
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by birdsview(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dude looks like the vulture that delivered the quick notice to that traditional ruler
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by redangel2017: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Yea we saw this one he was caught.. WhT abt millions who has escaped.. Every day for the thief.. But one day is a great day for the owner of the house.. My dear brother sorry.. Devil has remembered u.. Many guys.. Keep drinking.. Keep womanizing.. The end result when devil wants to claim you will always be (the influence of alcohol) satan at work
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
the ashy no even fine,y him go Cary ashawo wey no fine on top him money#awon werey
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by nelsonjj: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
So sad, this young man ends his career because of that stinking hole. student and sex worker sound so awkward. It's a lesson anyway. THOSE WITH EAR Should hear.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by newyorks(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
nice guy. u should be a caward for blaming it on alcohol. who bought and forced u the drink if i may ask.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Elenurazorr(m): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
She died in active service
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ashawo No Be work

Ladies make una Dey learn o
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by MTKbudapest(m): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
You stabbed her in the stomach and it didnt kill her quick then you stabbed her in the neck to finish the job and now blaming it on drunkeness.

No blame it on Akon, Not just blaming it on alcohol.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Guadiol104(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
We are living in devil country

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by AuroraB(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
There's a reason some people are ugly undecided undecided undecided
They often terrible angry
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by alfredfrddy(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
This to inform the general public that the bearer of this diamond account, Adeola Adejare, 222499286, is a fraudster who claims to sell data. His phone number is 08067956156. Anyone doing business with him is doing so at his/her own detriment. Share this message until the miscreant is apprehended and dealt with accordingly. Thank you
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by lereinter(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
uiluil:
MANY SINS OF PROF.B. L. ADELEKE THE HOD OF STAT. DEPT UNILORIN
link https://www.nairaland.com/4134799/many-sins-prof-b-l#61723119

i called the prof maybe he wasnt the one speaking sha but he said he will address a press conference concerning the allegation against him

con will get to the root of the matter
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by gazoka(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
[b][/b]This is really amazing shocked

In this my own Enugu [quote][/quote]

[size=8pt][/size]I wonder ooo

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]well shaa may her soul rest in peace....

This sounds as a note of warning for those planning going home with pr*stit*te this night [color=#990000][/color]
[s][/s]Be wise
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by kellyJames5(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
castrol180:
So many lessons learnt, ranging from alcohol intake which may lead to konji, to carrying a prostitute whose ego is high due to drugs. After committing atrocities in their land, they run up here, Lagos state just to continue their inimical act. Omo ale jati jati, apayan. Biafra, land of blood and war since 1967

you're old for this.

Rip to the deceased.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nathan2016: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
gypsey:
so clever clogg! Tell me what makes me and him the same. He fuvk himself and I fuvk! Ashawo! So tell me the similarities. grin MR nice guy, maybe you should become pastor.

Lol... I don tell u finish.. Go marry.. The money wey u de dash dis prostitutes can get you an akwa ibom girls with change... Some of these prostitutes no b the same o... No say i no warn you
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Alanzazani: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Damn this ugly murafucka must have being turned down by many women. Hence the resort to oloshos. I think men that don't want to challenge themselves or aren't confident enough patronize oloshos. It is even more expensive patronizing them than having a steady girlfriend. You done bleeped up your life hommie. Regrets all the way regret dawg
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by chi4ik(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Jesus, the idiot is from my village o. he should be killed asap
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by lastempero: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Pub admin IMT wey get free chicks like tomorrow,where we don come carry free chick back in d days.my brother y now?
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nellybii: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2017
uiluil:
MANY SINS OF PROF.B. L. ADELEKE THE HOD OF STAT. DEPT UNILORIN
link https://www.nairaland.com/4134799/many-sins-prof-b-l#61723119

What is your problem?
Stop spamming everywhere with this post.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2017
I dnt believe thise Emanuel story. .to me you are just a pathetic liar. .see the room you are staying in school self. .unkempt and yet you want to spend 4000 on ashawo. .if you use that money to tidy ur room , u do die? besides someone that did not give you any show last night and you woke up and started fighting or dragging with her, does it make any sense? since you ask her to leave your house and she refuse, don't you know where to go and report to the neighbourhood watch or alert ur neighbour's? imagine the long life una two they drag. .after piercing her in the stomach, you still chuk her for neck. .see as you big reach and see the small thing u say they follow u drag knife. . .u never talk true my brotherman. .make banana fall on u dia for the station u dey. .
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by radna2: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2017
They will chuk u kitchen knife. Wicked devil
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nathan2016:

Lol... I don tell u finish.. Go marry.. The money wey u de dash dis prostitutes can get you an akwa ibom girls with change... Some of these prostitutes no b the same o... No say i no warn you
yea! Akwa ibom girl who will kill me with voodoo and take my properties eh? grin
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by udeeze67: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by oyatz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Don't you have any sense of humanity.

doctorkush:
angry see his face like bush baby...
imagine, she no even get Bobbi

if you want to eat� a frog, eat a chubby filled one. and not to talk of going to jail for a bag of bone.. smh...

only that girl snapping pic all around Lagos in pants can make me commit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.