Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K (969 Views)

Hp Probook, Core I5(6th Gen), 8gb Ram, SSD , DVD ROM, Backlight Keyboard. / Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 4gb ram, 320gb hdd, HDMI, Webcam Dvd-rom @45k / Mint Hp Elite Corei5 8gb Ram 320gb Hdd Webcam Dvd-rom Dedicated Graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
MEMORY – 2GB
CORE 2 DUO PROCESSOR
DVD ROM WORKING PERFECT

PRICE: N25.000 (NEGOTIABLE)

Tel: 08062599151

Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Urgently needed
can it go for 15k
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by kelvinnick: 1:43am On Oct 25, 2017
Let me know if its available.. Msg me here 08067613112
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by good188(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2017
if you still have it please message me on 08160591139
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
good188:
if you still have it please message me on 08160591139
i have sent u message on ur phone call me
kelvinnick:
Let me know if its available.. Msg me here 08067613112
i have sent u a message on ur phone
Johnsonifeoluwa:
Urgently needed
can it go for 15k
no
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2017
Still avalaible
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by Tickles001(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2017
whoisuche:
Still avalaible
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Tickles001:

I'll buy it. Contact me on WhatsApp 08036657383
I will chat u on whatsapp
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Available call
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Still available
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by etcme(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
your location?
whoisuche:
Still available
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by kingreign(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
etcme:
your location?
thread carefully with him. he has a questionable business reputation.
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
kingreign:

kingreign, my name is uche and Christian who fear God. my guy told me what happens, he usually do business at Ikeja,
I was d one that put this laptop for advert, so when u say we should chat with whatsapp, i use fone that cannot whatsaap,
so I gave that guy u met at Ikeja to chat with u, since u said u will be coming to Ikeja, because both of us stays the same place, and he transact business at Ikeja that's why I want to link you with him so it will be easy to deliver the goods there.
I ask him if both of you discuss fine, he said yes, but you told him you will let him know when u are coming. Both of us waited for you to call us that u are coming, since u did not call, he had to go to Ikeja, and he forgot to take the laptop along, he later called me that u were at Ikeja, and he asked me if I will bring the laptop to Ikeja and there is no way I will live office and start coming to ikeja so I said if he can meet up so that he will come and collect the laptop back to you. But holdup was much that Saturday, cos i was calling him steady. Let me not say much because only God knows if i am telling the truth. go to nairaland and check me I don't put advert. this is my first advert. but that my friend does and he was the one that encourage me to do same when I wanted to sale this laptop. I was angry that Saturday honestly because I needed money to pay my rent. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please forgive, I know it hurts you, how i wish i can c u face to face. i will call u lets talk. Please don't spoil me, I am good person and God fearing. assuming I have much money I would have given u little to make up for ur t-fare. God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by Abudu2000(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
whoisuche:

kingreign, my name is uche and Christian who fear God. my guy told me what happens, he usually do business at Ikeja,
I was d one that put this laptop for advert, so when u say we should chat with whatsapp, i use fone that cannot whatsaap,
so I gave that guy u met at Ikeja to chat with u, since u said u will be coming to Ikeja, because both of us stays the same place, and he transact business at Ikeja that's why I want to link you with him so it will be easy to deliver the goods there.
I ask him if both of you discuss fine, he said yes, but you told him you will let him know when u are coming. Both of us waited for you to call us that u are coming, since u did not call, he had to go to Ikeja, and he forgot to take the laptop along, he later called me that u were at Ikeja, and he asked me if I will bring the laptop to Ikeja and there is no way I will live office and start coming to ikeja so I said if he can meet up so that he will come and collect the laptop back to you. But holdup was much that Saturday, cos i was calling him steady. Let me not say much because only God knows if i am telling the truth. go to nairaland and check me I don't put advert. this is my first advert. but that my friend does and he was the one that encourage me to do same when I wanted to sale this laptop. I was angry that Saturday honestly because I needed money to pay my rent. I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience. Please forgive, I know it hurts you, how i wish i can c u face to face. i will call u lets talk. Please don't spoil me, I am good person and God fearing. assuming I have much money I would have given u little to make up for ur t-fare. God bless you my brother.
for an apology like this I think he deserves another chance. With the way ikeja boiz are so rude it's not everyday u see an ipppobb this humble grin
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by kingreign(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
I told him he would hear from me before Saturday, I called him on Wednesday or Thursday that I'd be available on Saturday
whoisuche:

Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
Avalaible
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
kingreign:

Surulere or Ikeja
Re: Clean Elite Book Laptop With Dvd-rom 4 Sale @ 25K by whoisuche: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Available

(1) (Reply)

New Hp Pavilion 15t-cc000 - Intel® Coretm I7-7500u ,nvidea Geforce 940 Mx -280k / Skyrun 22inches Tv / HP Probook Core I5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.