Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,166 members, 7,852,968 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (1843 Views)

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) / The Experience Lagos 2018: Don Moen, Kirk Franklin, Others Set To Visit Nigeria / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamgenius:

You guys can't help him with anything spiritual, I want to help him by the grace of Allah.

How are you going to do that ?
Are you going to convince Mswahili1 that the mighty Jesus is impotent to heal him quickly and most effectively ?

Mswahili1 is not stupid, he knows by know that the real problems in Christianity is not Jesus. but the thousands of fake pastors that are not spiritually connected to the kingdom of God. The millions of Christian members are innocent in all this. It is the pastors responsibility to
get his spiritual recognition in heaven before the Holy Spirit will work through him. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE NO HEALING in most churches.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by Mswahili1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Let me put you heart at rest Sir. Mswahili1, I believe your story. Your first instinct to go to the mighty SCOAN church is correct. I am not saying that there are not a few other LIVING CHURCHES for you to choose from to fix your serious problem.

You are intelligent, do your research before you choose. Personally I have studied SCOAN for about 24 months via Emmanuel TV and Youtube. It has greatly increase my faith in the true God of this universe. I then went to SCOAN to investigate for myself and found that what I had studied is only a shadow of the real power operating in that church.

I wish you every success on the choice you make.

Psychiatry is the science of death and destruction of human life.

Thank you very much @ scienceWatch for your revelation and encouraging answer. Personally English is not my first language as ever since I was born I only speak Swahili but hopefully I'm making sense with my writings here.

Matter of fact, do you really recommend my divine visitation to SCOAN!? Is there any noble advice i can get from you in order to survive in this messy?
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mswahili1:

I'm very captivated with your willingness to help out but you have to trust me this sickness has nothing to do with the though or brain stuffs....I have been attended with the best psychiatric doctors for such a long time and all of them didn't trace any link with the psychotic issue and they advice me to seek spiritual deliverance because they can't trace anything related to their professional.

As for the nature of the sickness I'm feeling severe headache, heaviness in my chest, body temperature rise up uncontrollably, relationship broke with no reasons, people hate with no reasons, angry all the time. E.t.c

Mswahili1, you must ask Sarassin and OtemSapien to respectfully provide you with evidence and at least 20 personal testimonies
of persons that were healed from similar problems like yours. Also ask how long their treatments will take to get you effectively healed.

Mswahili1, you have seen how fake Psychiatry and Psychology has set themselves up as bastions of mental and emotional healing, but you have seen that they are impotent. They have wasted your time and money, they have prolonged you suffering. They never had a cure in the first place, they simply want to scam humanity.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Professor Ouweneel says, ”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Mswahili1, you must ask Sarassin and OtemSapien to respectfully provide you with evidence and at least 20 personal testimonies
of persons that were healed from similar problems like yours. Also ask how long their treatments will take to get you effectively healed.

Mswahili1, you have seen how fake Psychiatry and Psychology has set themselves up as bastions of mental and emotional healing, but you have seen that they are impotent. They have wasted your time and money, they have prolonged you suffering. They never had a cure in the first place, they simply want to scam humanity.

WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Professor Ouweneel says, ”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).

Can't you advise the guy on how to locate you so that you can take him to SCOAN? At least he would have access to the morning water and the evening water if the prophet of scam himself isn't easy to reach grin
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mswahili1:

Thank you very much @ scienceWatch for your revelation and encouraging answer. Personally English is not my first language as ever since I was born I only speak Swahili but hopefully I'm making sense with my writings here.

Matter of fact, do you really recommend my divine visitation to SCOAN!? Is there any noble advice i can get from you in order to survive in this mess?
Swahili is also common in Namibia. Mswahili1, you are brilliant at explaining the terrible symptoms of spiritual attacks. Well done !!

Sarassin is correct when he told you that, "Travelling to Nigeria to seek Divine healing is tantamount to embarking on a
wild goose chase." I admire you unique intelligence here in seeking verifiable evidence before making a move.

I am not recommending SCOAN church for any personal gain, but my aim is to humbly direct you to any source of information that is easy and powerful enough to help you decide for yourself. On Emmanuel TV you will have the bonus study material of global live testimonies
that are impossible to fake. No church has the resources to fake what is happening daily in the SCOAN and in the many crusades overseas.

All the lies about the SCOAN over the last 34yrs are cruel propaganda designed to destroy the evidence of a living and loving God.

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

Prof. Willem Ouwenel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.
My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Swahili is also common in Namibia. Mswahili1, you are brilliant at explaining the terrible symptoms of spiritual attacks. Well done !!

Sarassin is correct when he told you that, "Travelling to Nigeria to seek Divine healing is tantamount to embarking on a
wild goose chase." I admire you unique intelligence here in seeking verifiable evidence before making a move.

I am not recommending SCOAN church for any personal gain, but my aim is to humbly direct you to any source of information that is easy and powerful enough to help you decide for yourself. On Emmanuel TV you will have the bonus study material of global live testimonies
that are impossible to fake. No church has the resources to fake what is happening daily in the SCOAN and in the many crusades overseas.

All the lies about the SCOAN over the last 34yrs are cruel propaganda designed to destroy the evidence of a living and loving God.

“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

Prof. Willem Ouwenel states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.
My view is that pastors can use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria.

Let him come and meet you, since you know how to get him to SCOAN. That should be better.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:

I feel that OP has not succinctly described the matter but seems to be fully certain that he is facing a spiritual problem. This may partly be due to a language barrier, but to me the symptoms he presents seem to me to be within the purview of medical diagnosis. Mental health issues are insidious and pervasive and I would not wish to make light of the OP's issue.

I am not in the business of proving anything to anyone, I merely offered help in the event that he had exhausted medical opinions, where no tangible help seemed forthcoming, should I decide to work with him I give freely of what was given to me freely. He has asked for help we should be constructive.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sarassin:

I feel that OP has not succinctly described the matter but seems to be fully certain that he is facing a spiritual problem. This may partly be due to a language barrier, but to me the symptoms he presents seem to me to be within the purview of medical diagnosis. Mental health issues are insidious and pervasive and I would not wish to make light of the OP's issue.

I am not in the business of proving anything to anyone, I merely offered help in the event that he had exhausted medical opinions, where no tangible help seemed forthcoming, should I decide to work with him I give freely of what was given to me freely. He has asked for help we should be constructive.

I have a high regard for your learned opinions on these matters Sarassin, we must move away from overly depending on medical opinion. I am disgusted at the serious trap medical science has laid for humanity. Yet as you say we must remain constructive in the suffering of others.

I like the quick fix medical science offers in the form of tooth extraction, pain relief, fractured bone alignment, but I am very wary of operations and their medications with built-in bonus illnesses. I trust Mswahili1, will consider your generous offer.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:

Can't you advise the guy on how to locate you so that you can take him to SCOAN? At least he would have access to the morning water and the evening water if the prophet of scam himself isn't easy to reach grin
Yes, I will help him were he feels necessary.

This a serious matter, you crude sarcasm here is not appreciated. Grow up Sir.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Yes, I will help him were he feels necessary.

This a serious matter, you crude sarcasm here is not appreciated. Grow up Sir.
Thanks. But scam waters can do spiritual wonders, or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mswahili1:

Matter of fact, do you really recommend my divine visitation to SCOAN!? Is there any noble advice i can get from you in order to survive in this messy?
My approach is only to provide you with information to help you decide. Consider the groups and persons that went to SCOAN to investigate rather than sit on their toilet seats and believe the lies that Satanists are feeding them.

Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
I have a high regard for your learned opinions on these matters Sarassin, we must move away from overly depending on medical opinion. I am disgusted at the serious trap medical science has laid for humanity. Yet as you say we must remain constructive in the suffering of others.

I like the quick fix medical science offers in the form of tooth extraction, pain relief, fractured bone alignment, but I am very wary of operations and their medications with built-in bonus illnesses. I trust Mswahili1, will consider your generous offer.

Thank you ScienceWatch, actually I agree with your thoughts on an over reliance on medical opinions, but in many cases a medical opinion can serve as a starting point for an assessment. I practice and sometimes teach an advanced form of Tantric healing that relies a lot on working with the energy fields of the body so I am not gung ho about medical opinions however it's good to know reasonably well what the issues are before jumping in. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves
So you mean to say your god Yahweh loves some people and hates some people. Good, just as the bible said that your god loves Yacob the deceiver and hates Esau from the womb, no p. But God Almighty who created him is LOVE, so he hates nobody. I can't express the love of God for me and the entire universe. It's just too ineffable. God is love, not hate.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by iamgenius(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
How are you going to do that ?
Are you going to convince Mswahili1 that the mighty Jesus is impotent to heal him quickly and most effectively ?

Mswahili1 is not stupid, he knows by know that the real problems in Christianity is not Jesus. but the thousands of fake pastors that are not spiritually connected to the kingdom of God. The millions of Christian members are innocent in all this. It is the pastors responsibility to
get his spiritual recognition in heaven before the Holy Spirit will work through him. THAT IS WHY THERE ARE NO HEALING in most churches.

Okay Sir. I hope you don't forget the below...

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by iamgenius(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mswahili1:

Sir, this is the last time I'll advice you send me a mail.
I'll tell you what to do without visiting anybody. SEND ME A MAIL.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
OtemSapien:
Thanks. But scam waters can do spiritual wonders, or what do you think?
The water is spiritually charged, that is why it is so powerful as a medium to help with healing, etc. I doubt that you can understand this, but you should ask Sarassin to explain spiritual things to you. He can explain much better than I.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The water is spiritually charged, that is why it is so powerful as a medium to help with healing, etc. I doubt that you can understand this, but you should ask Sarassin to explain spiritual things to you. He can explain much better than I.
kikiki, a friend of mine in his days of ignorance was keeping a holy water he purchased from TB church. He didn't get the job he was looking for throughout the time he was romancing with the water. Everything became good for him after I have made him stop believing in religious lies. The guy laughed hard when I reminded him of the water last two months. He said it was as if the water was a bad luck sef. So that kind of water is what you're calling spiritual water? Yes, prolly it's for spiritual retardation. grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
YOU DON'T NEED TO COME TO NIGERIA FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE...FOR, YOU CAN AND WILL BE MADE FREE IN YOUR COUNTRY...

CHRIST JESUS IS OUR DELIVERANCE AND DELIVERER. BELIEVE THIS AND DECLARE IT, THEN YOU WILL BE FREE FROM EVERY DENOMIC SPIRIT.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by MuttleyLaff: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YOU DON'T NEED TO COME TO NIGERIA FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE...
FOR, YOU CAN AND WILL BE MADE FREE IN YOUR COUNTRY...

CHRIST JESUS IS OUR DELIVERANCE AND DELIVERER.
BELIEVE THIS AND DECLARE IT,
THEN YOU WILL BE FREE FROM EVERY DEMONIC SPIRIT
For I, Yahveh, your God will hold your right hand,
saying unto you, Fear not; I will help you

A man named Jack was walking along a steep cliff one day, when he accidentally got too close to the edge and fell.
On the way down he grabbed a branch, which temporarily stopped his fall.
He looked down and to his horror saw that the canyon fell straight down for more than a thousand feet.

He couldn't hang onto the branch forever, and there was no way for him to climb up the steep wall of the cliff.
So Jack began yelling for help, hoping that someone passing by would hear him and lower a rope or something.

HELP! HELP! Is anyone up there? "HELP!"

He yelled for a long time, but no one heard him.
He was about to give up when he heard a voice. Jack, Jack. Can you hear me?"

"Yes, yes! I can hear you. I'm down here!"

"I can see you, Jack. Are you all right?"

"Yes, but who are you, and where are you?

"I am the Lord, Jack. I'm everywhere."

"The Lord? You mean, GOD?"

"That's Me."

"God, please help me! I promise if, you'll get me down from here, I'll stop sinning.
I'll be a really good person. I'll serve You for the rest of my life."

"Easy on the promises, Jack. Let's get you off from there; then we can talk."

"Now, here's what I want you to do. Listen carefully."

"I'll do anything, God. Just tell me what to do."

"Okay. Let go of the branch."

"What?!!!"

"I said, let go of the branch. Just trust Me. Let go."

There was a long silence.

Finally Jack yelled,
"HELP! HELP! IS ANYONE ELSE UP THERE?"

The following morning a local mountain rescue team arrived only to find the man dead.
He had frozen to death, his hands on the branch, hanging just a few inches from the ground

COPIED & PASTED

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
YOU DON'T NEED TO COME TO NIGERIA FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE...FOR, YOU CAN AND WILL BE MADE FREE IN YOUR COUNTRY...

CHRIST JESUS IS OUR DELIVERANCE AND DELIVERER. BELIEVE THIS AND DECLARE IT, THEN YOU WILL BE FREE FROM EVERY DENOMIC SPIRIT.
Did you bother to ask how long he has been declaring this thing you're asking him to redeclare without getting cure for his problem? If you are using same method for 15years and it's failing, does commonsense not demand that you change your method?
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

A man named Jack was walking along a steep cliff one day, when he accidentally got too close to the edge and fell.
He looked down and to his horror saw that the canyon fell straight down for more than a thousand feet.

He couldn't hang onto the branch forever, and there was no way for him to climb up the steep wall of the cliff.
So Jack began yelling for help, hoping that someone passing by would hear him and lower a rope or something.

"That's Me."

"God, please help me! I promise if, you'll get me down from here, I'll stop sinning.

"What?!!!"

Finally Jack yelled,

The following morning a local mountain rescue team arrived only to find the man dead.
He had frozen to death, his hands on the branch, hanging just a few inches from the ground

COPIED & PASTED
The man was found dead? So who wrote the story? Oh I guess it was Yahveh himself grin
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
Did you bother to ask how long he has been declaring this thing you're asking him to redeclare without getting cure for his problem? If you are using same method for 15years and it's failing, does commonsense not demand that you change your mlethod?
. There is no way the truth will not make you free, if you believe in it. It is as simple as ABC. The truth of the Gospel is our effective weapon against the enemy of our soul.

Who is a victor? A victor is someone who stand in the victory of Christ Jesus the victor. Satan is strong, but in Christ Jesus the truth, we are stronger.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

"That's Me."

"What?!!!"

Finally Jack yelled,

He had frozen to death, his hands on the branch, hanging just a few inches from the ground.

I don't get the message you are trying to pass through. Maybe you can summarize and illuminate on it.

COPIED & PASTED
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
. There is no way the truth will not make you free, if you believe in it. It is as simple as ABC. The truth of the Gospel is our effective weapon against the enemy of our soul.

Who is a victor? A victor is someone who stand in the victory of Christ Jesus the victor. Satan is strong, but in Christ Jesus the truth, we are stronger.
They've been repeating this lie for more than 2000 years now but it has no manifestation in the reality.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
They've been repeating this lie for more than 2000 years now but it has no manifestation in the reality.

Don't you think this lie is greater than all lie? For 2000 years this lies has been transforming life's... So many people has been put to death because of this lie and delusion as you people call it.

There must be something more to this lie, my friend. Christ is the saviour and the light for all men. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Don't you think this lie is greater than all lie? For 2000 years this lies has been transforming life's... So many people has been put to death because of this lie and delusion as you people call it.
Yes this lie is the greatest of all lies ever made o. I could remember Eubius/Eusebius confirming what you've just said now. Even Caleb confirmed it too o. But I Otem, the god of truth, have come to cast shadow of this great body of lies and no god can hinder me from doing so. Read the Doctufos of truth below to see something.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226: 15, 16a

15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
Yes this lie is the greatest of all lies ever made o. I could remember Eubius/Eusebius confirming what you've just said now. Even Caleb confirmed it too o. But I Otem, the god of truth, have come to cast shadow of this great body of lies and no god can hinder me from doing so. Read the Doctufos of truth below to see something.

. Goodluck to your to your fruitless mission... Goodluck to your mission impossible... Shalom!
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by OtemSapien: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
. Goodluck to your to your fruitless mission... Goodluck to your mission impossible... Shalom!
When your dreams comes alive you're unstoppable...and you dream it possible-- Delacey

If you and I can work together to eradicate long term lies, we can achieve it. Even if you won't join me, I alone will do it, since it is a divine purpose supported by the thummim of the light of God Almighty.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by GodsMopol: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mswahili1:
Even myself ik trying to figure it out my problem but I don't know exactly though it feels like someone has casted a bad spell on me.likes juju and Voodoo forces.

Are you saved?

Romans 10:8-12

If you are saved, then you are no longer under any curse whatsoever, the Lord has made you free, all you need is to take a walk, and keep saying repeatedly, curse is He that was slain for my sake that I might be the righteousness of God

Please see Matthew 8:8, bye

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by ScienceWatch: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2017
OtemSapien:
Let him come and meet you, since you know how to get him to SCOAN. That should be better.
What you are suggesting here, OtemSapien is a serious contradiction of your beliefs that TB Joshua is a scammer. You have copied and pasted well worn lies from the internet to bolster your cowardly propaganda campaigns against the SCOAN church.

OtemSapien, you have recently falsely accused TB Joshua of using mass Hypnosis on the crowds or Hypnosis on the gay, Bi-sexual actor
Jim Iykes even though science has proven that it is impossible to go up to someone and Hypnotize them.

In live shows or videos where magicians Hypnotize crowds or certain individuals, there was always Pre-Hypnosis done behind the scence.
The audience are then tricked into believing, the same way you OtemSapien have been tricked.
Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by Ochoiho: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
What does inviting you to come to Nigeria entails. Are you talking about Accommodation when you come or". Dont listen to people telling you to wait on a Doctor till you die. They dont ware your shoe, they cant know where its pinching you. Iam inviting you to come to Dunamis International Gospel Centre FCT, Abuja, Nigeria. Many Churches in Nigeria can cast out demon but there is a big difference between fake and original. If you are coming to Dunamis, make up your mind to give your life to Jesus and Serve Him afterwards. If you only try to use God, your miracle will not last, the demons will come back

1 Like

Re: Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. by Mswahili1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ochoiho:
What does inviting you to come to Nigeria entails. Are you talking about Accommodation when you come or". Dont listen to people telling you to wait on a Doctor till you die. They dont ware your shoe, they cant know where its pinching you. Iam inviting you to come to Dunamis International Gospel Centre FCT, Abuja, Nigeria. Many Churches in Nigeria can cast out demon but there is a big difference between fake and original. If you are coming to Dunamis, make up your mind to give your life to Jesus and Serve Him afterwards. If you only try to use God, your miracle will not last, the demons will come back

Thanks for your inspiration and divine advice brother in covenant.

No one will ever know the pain, suffering and afflictions that I'm going through currently.. If I'll put them in my situation even for a couple of weeks..trust me they will never make it. Matter of fact I have already put it clearly that I have been to hospital for so long and I have recognized that I don't need psychological or medical assistance rather than spiritual deliverance which suit Mr better with my sickness.

For the case of invitation I was only just ask for the one who is caring and samaritan to send an invitation letter which will help me in the visa process at the embassy so as to secure a visa to Nigeria. Accommodation and host will be highly appreciated though its not my priority what matters most is the invitation letter in order to secure a Nigeria visa.

Kind regards,
David,
Zanzibar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Loveworld USA LIVE! With Pastor Benny Hinn Now / How Come Jews Dont Pay Tithe. / Pastor Dana Coverstone's New Revelation Makes The Future Clearer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.