Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp (2535 Views)

New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by Spacelord360: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
When was the last time you where played a prank?.

I was played on April 1st when a friend really did made a fool of me, unno, fools day.

Can you imagine…

He made me leave home early in the morning all the way to school, running, breathing heavily and all that, with the thought that a quiz on a course (strength of materials actually, #engineers) had just began, you can not begin to imagine how fast i ran(don’t blame a guy for not checking his calendar we are Nigerians) only to discover the guy was still in bed pressing the pause and play key on me � .

Anyway that’s what friends are for(they can do the ”piss me off” thing and its all cool), i must have my pound of flesh, (he aint seen nothing yet) sending a blank message is just the beginning of all i have in stock.

Are you out of options of the latest prank to play a friend, Am here with a trick with which you can send a blank message in whatsapp and leave them confused

Yeah, confused like…

Please i have a problem with my device can you please resend, only for them to receive same and be like seems am having network issues (eh!! Data network issues, that’s new).

You get the gist right?

Now unto it..

Performing this trick to send a blank message in WhatsApp, we will make good use of an android app.

Here’s The Trick To Send Blank Message In WhatsApp

A little about WhatsApp

As we all know, WhatsApp is for now the best instant messaging app in the world, available in most operating systems including Android, IOS, Nokia, Blackberry and Java too.

The best and easy way to connect…

With WhatsApp all users can exchange messages, audios, videos and images in an unlimited manner and right now statistics count over 400 million active users who use this platform daily.

Now to the trick to send a blank message in WhatsApp and leave someone in the state of misma prisma.

This tutorial to send a blank message on WhatsApp is going to be as easy as it gets so don’t fret, it’s just a simple app.

Just like what it stands for, this app goes by the name EMPTY

We all know it’s impossible to send a blank message on WhatsApp, but with empty installed on our device, this can be easy as hitting the send button and choosing a friend you wish to send the blank message to.

That easy? , yeah that easy..

How To Use Empty

Download The App

First things first, you need to download and install empty on your Android device, fellow the download link below to get that done without hitch.

Download here@ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mw.empty&hl=de&gl=de

You will see the send button, click on it.

Do this next

Best part is you don’t need any external app whatsoever, upon clicking on the send button shown in the screenshot above, choose the contact to whom you want to send a blank message in whatsapp to, and that’s it.

You can do this as many times as you so wish to spike up the confusion.

And that’s it on how to send a blank message to in WhatsApp,

Now over to you, have you ever been played a prank before?, what’s your worst of them? Help me with them all, i really have a long list waiting for that guy who made a fool of me, could really use some help.

Source : http://techrector.com/send-a-blank-message-in-whatsapp/

1 Like

Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by gbzed(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2017
How did you do that?

Used to do it on 2go by pressing space bar and u send, but it's now working on whatsapp
Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by johnstar(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
4gt these long process download empty

Dude juz wn dey bring traffic to him blog

1 Like

Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by Brakepad: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Click bait

2 Likes

Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by JayLaFlame(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
o.p i get the reason why u would leave ur house like that,strenght of materials no b childs play oo,and sincerly speaking blank msgs on whatsapp cant make up 4 what he did to u..try sumtn bigger *grins*
Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by nenergy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
So I should download a (potential) malware into my phone so I can send blank messages. Is that not madness?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by olarababi(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nice one op. No mind haters.....make i prank person small
Re: Lets Play Pranks - Leave Friends Confused With Blank Messages In Whatsapp by chyckxx(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
gbzed:
How did you do that?

Used to do it on 2go by pressing space bar and u send, but it's now working on whatsapp
"Pressing space bar and send" never worked on 2go, quit spreading lies.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Whatsapp Dark Mode On Your Android And Ios Phone / Why Is My Phone Showing This Sign? / Mobile Phone Wallpapers: 2Face, Fela, Lagbaja, Ruggedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.