Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Online Shoppers Share Your Experience With Me On Konga - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Online Shoppers Share Your Experience With Me On Konga (378 Views)

How To Begin Trading On Konga / Jumia / On Sales Now On Konga / Order Any Product Now On Konga, Is Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Shoppers Share Your Experience With Me On Konga by mrNVO(m): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Pls i intend patronising Konga but dont know if thier services are reliable and their items are of genuine quality. Experience nairalanders pls share your experience.
Re: Online Shoppers Share Your Experience With Me On Konga by Patrick33(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2017
I prefer getting things from them over jumia... They also ship very fast and the seller calls you and asks if you're satisfied and you should also rate them... Jumia is cool too... But I prefer konga
Re: Online Shoppers Share Your Experience With Me On Konga by mrNVO(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=Patrick33 post=61744579]I prefer getting things from them over jumia... They also ship very fast and the seller calls you and asks if you're satisfied and you should also rate them... Jumia is cool too... But I prefer konga

thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Speed Up My Android Phone? Get The Answers Here Friend / Clean Iphone 6s 128gb...........170k / Mr Beard General Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.