Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,071 members, 7,845,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation (563 Views)

Covid19 Household Credit Facility: Detailed Explanation On How To Apply. / Covid-19 Loan Offer, Explanation On This Offer Needed / Pls I Need Explanation On This Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by iflyndy: 2:16am On Oct 25, 2017
i have jst lost sleep over a job i tot i wuld get, sequel to a recruitment exercise held at the college of medicine, i got a good score of 68 and dz was published online ,was called for an oral interview , i was perplexed at wat i saw , i saw ppl who scored 55 and even 50 dt were called and why those who scored frm 60 above were pushed aside. After the oral interview i knew i did well, fast forward to the collection of appointment letter, i no call was placed to me, and i watch those who scored 50 and 55 get their letters.my question, why should God fatherism be a prerequisite to getting a job, what was the bases of selection, whats the esssence of putting up an external vacancy when its positions are filled, why should dey deny a married woman with responsibilities who put in her best to excel an opportuinity to contibute her quota to the society. i have lost sleep,with tears in my eyes i am typing dz hoping it's all a dream. cant jst stop shedding tears dz is d fifty yr of searching for a suitable job.who will hear my cry? the college of medicine wants to throw me into depression.
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by elderhimself(m): 2:41am On Oct 25, 2017
I suggest u cry for onlly the one u'd get....
but ehm, i dont think u'd get any
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by iflyndy: 3:21am On Oct 25, 2017
The rich keep getting richer yet cry of corruption, no reward for hardwork.
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by consultancy: 3:23am On Oct 25, 2017
It's unfortunate we have found ourselves in a country where only the elite are recognized as human beings. Count ur loss and move on, ur dream job awaits u somewhere, u only need to keep searching. I wonder what type of justice u seek in this case anyway

1 Like

Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by corpershun: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello OP it is well with you, just keep searching. Never LOSE Hope! God knows best, look for something little you can be doing for the main time, do it until you will get the job right for you.

We are in a country filled with nepotism and corruption, "man know man" is the mantra of the citizens and don't think you are the only one passing through this. "So many things Make-up dey hide"
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by Dylantonics(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
Its painful I must say but move on. This can only happen in Nigeria where mediocrity reigns supreme over brilliance. shameful!!!!
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
Lols.. read this post. I have been in your shoes. I had personal relationships with the hiring manager and was confident about it, but it came as rejection. Yes, you will hurt badly, it's just like a heartbreak, but it will heal with time and make you stronger. There are many opportunities out there, don't let one hold you down. https://www.nairaland.com/4068336/behind-scenes-dont-bother-applying
Re: Should I Cry For Justice Or Cry For Explanation by Pojomojo: 10:59am On Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, your damn score matters to no one except you. It the bane of public coopertaions
Move on better days ahead
iflyndy:
i have jst lost sleep over a job i tot i wuld get, sequel to a recruitment exercise held at the college of medicine, i got a good score of 68 and dz was published online ,was called for an oral interview , i was perplexed at wat i saw , i saw ppl who scored 55 and even 50 dt were called and why those who scored frm 60 above were pushed aside. After the oral interview i knew i did well, fast forward to the collection of appointment letter, i no call was placed to me, and i watch those who scored 50 and 55 get their letters.my question, why should God fatherism be a prerequisite to getting a job, what was the bases of selection, whats the esssence of putting up an external vacancy when its positions are filled, why should dey deny a married woman with responsibilities who put in her best to excel an opportuinity to contibute her quota to the society. i have lost sleep,with tears in my eyes i am typing dz hoping it's all a dream. cant jst stop shedding tears dz is d fifty yr of searching for a suitable job.who will hear my cry? the college of medicine wants to throw me into depression.

(1) (Reply)

ABUAD Multi-system Hospital Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Apply For Operations Manager At An International Logistics Company / Nigerian Air Force {NA}) Graduate House Officers/interns Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.