Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection (543 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by Groovenaija360(m): 3:23am On Oct 25, 2017
A 21 YR-Old Sick Patient, who was admitted at Parirenyatwa hospital in the Annexe department,Zimbabwe was allegedly beaten, injured and locked up by nurses after refusing to be injected.

The Paient (Stelios Christopouros) was battered on the 16th of october after he refused an injection, to which he complained he reacts to CBZ.

According to him:

"I was supposed to be given a CBZ injection and I refused telling the nurse that i negatively react to it.

"I wrestled with the nurses in order for them not to inject me and that is when they floored me and started beating me using a baton."

Stelios further narrated that he was beaten by two males and a female before they locked him up in a room at the hospital.

He added that there is a security guard who even took his mobile phone from him saying that he shouldn't be with a phone and has not returned it.

Stelios sustained injuries all over the body.

However the Chief Executive Officer at Parirenyatwa, Thomas Zigora said that he does not believe that Stelios was actually beaten by the nurses as he is claiming.

He said investigations are being carried out to find what really happened.

"I don't believe that this guy was beaten by our nurses.

"We have reports from everyone who was on duty on the day of the incident and no one seems to endorse that he was beaten by the nurses as he is saying," said Zigora.

Zigora also said that Stelios was being forced to be admitted in the mental department by his relatives against his will.

He said Stelios was very violent and anything 'can be expected from a violent person.'

Zigora said he invited Stelios to his office in a bid to understand the truth and settle the issue and he refused to honor the invitation until today.

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/patient-beaten-injured-nurses-refusing-take-injection/

Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by consultancy: 3:39am On Oct 25, 2017
as much as i agree the nurses were doing their jobs, i still maintain that a 21 year old already knows what he/she wants. there was really no need for the brutality

1 Like

Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Na by force?
Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by miano: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2017
haha which kind nurse be that...na by force
Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by Groovenaija360(m): 6:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by superior494(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
sounds funny
Re: 21 Yr-old Patient Beaten & Injured By Nurses, After Refusing To Take Injection by Adebola02(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2017
An African Nurse that is not Rude is that one a Nurse

(1) (Reply)

deleted / Man Murders Aunt Who Refused To Give Him Rent Money(photos) / Giving Phone Numbers To Strange Persons May Lead To Your Kidnap, DSS Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.