Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl (421 Views)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Nigerian Student Rapes Hungarian Prostitute, Arrested (Video, Photos) / Blessing Odama, Prostitute Arrested For Blackmailing Men With Their Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 3:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Olubunmi Funke, a single mother, on Tuesday disclosed that she sold her three years old daughter to one Abibat Oyesanya, a member of child trafficking ring to enable her offset a crippling debt burden. .
Funke who said she even took to prostitution to raise money to pay the debt when her husband sent her away from matrimonial home, added the syndicate who allegedly specialized in child stealing and kidnapping in South West, bought the little girl off her for N280,000.
She was paraded along with two other women, Abibat Oyesanya and Morenike Shittu in connection with trading in children. “I gave out my three year old daughter to Abibat Oyesanya who is into local adoption business. .
But she promised me that I would be allowed to visit my daughter once in three month. I am a prostitute. I engaged in prostitution after my first husband sent me packing. So, I decided to give out my daughter to woman who gave me N280, 000. .
I used the money to offset my debt. The woman also requested for more children based on more demands for those adopting children. That is why I kidnapped the baby girl in Bodija, Ojurin, Ibadan, and brought it to the woman.”
On her part, Oyesanya, 51, revealed that her accomplice, Olubunmi, had brought one of her children to her and that the child was sold for N300,000 to a policewoman whose whereabouts could not be traced. .
Oyesanya told newsmen that she gave Olubunmi a cash sum of N280,000 as payment for the child. via: Tribune

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/prostitute-arrested-for-selling-her.html

1 Share

Re: Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 3:29am On Oct 25, 2017
God will help us in this naija. selling innocent kids to the ritualists is now the order of the day.
Re: Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by johnnyvid(m): 3:30am On Oct 25, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc OAMJ4
Re: Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by klemmy(m): 3:42am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm am speechless. Only God can save us from this evil people
Re: Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by miano: 5:21am On Oct 25, 2017
she...infact am speechless
Re: Prostitute Arrested For Selling Her Child For N300k And Stealing 3yr Old Girl by superior494(m): 6:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon's Eto'o Denies Saving 'slaves' From Libya? / 2 Fake SARS Officers Apprehended In Port-harcourt, Rivers State - See Their Face / JUST IN: Innoson Motors’ Boss, Innocent Chukwuma, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.