Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh (16564 Views)

Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / BBNaija: Gedoni Spotted With A Beautiful Lady After Breakup Rumour With Khafi / Naomi Campbell Debunks Wizkid Love Relationship Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Sakie: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2017
News had it few day back that the 31 year old bbnaija star Bisola Aiyeola,is in a relationship with project fame season eight winner,21year old Jeff Akoh.But Bisola took to her Instagram page to debunk the news saying it was all in a bid to draw people's attention to his album titled "lokoja"and Jeff Akoh is for the taking.
She also said her eyes are still locked on Mr Elba

P.s Idris Elba is an English actor

See screen shots below
Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaoyQeUAxrQ/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Settingz321(m): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2017
Breakup can really damage your health,I remember one time my girlfriend broke up with me via whatsapp while I was on my way to pickmy cousin in school, I came home with the wrong kid

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by nairavsdollars(f): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2017
She is not debunking anything here. Just appealing to Nigerians to help her boyfriend's career by buying his music. Shikena

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by sakalisis(m): 6:58am On Oct 25, 2017
cool
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by maxiuc(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by ginajet(f): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Dem don start too

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nakairogold(f): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Nah so, deny first and accept lerra.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by jenas0(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
All these confused girls of nowadays.....

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Webman007: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by AburoBuhari: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Her p**syHis D*CK, we've got enough to worry about than all this yeyebrity issues

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Dannieln1: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
She was high on LOKOJA weed when she posted it

i pray tagbo spirit fall on her

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by crazygod(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Who is bisola aiyeola..... Oh the big brother girl..... Why didn't u say so
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Fake news everywhere
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Atiku2019: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria kinda publicity stunts undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by biggiesmallz15(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
I just knew it was a stunt

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by benuejosh: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
She should have kept mute till after Friday when the album is released and probably said more of the relationship till next week.. Believe me, the guy has been totally forgotten at this moment.
Who wants to listen to Kogi Lokoja? Definitely not Me.

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by johnstar(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
Dis one dey look for more fame

Idiota
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by kurt09(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Join me to celebrate my birthday. I'm plus 1 today.

13 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Settingz321(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
biggiesmallz15:
I just knew it was a stunt

It started from that boy skibi and it worked
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by sammylala: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Na their work ooo
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:
Breakup can really damage your health,I remember one time my girlfriend broke up with me via whatsapp while I was on my way to pickmy cousin in school, I came home with the wrong kid
E never do?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by guccikhay(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2017
nairavsdollars:
She is not debunking anything here. Just appealing to Nigerians to help her boyfriend's career by buying his music. Shikena
You mean you're mentally weak that you can't comprehend what's up there? Amazing!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:

So, what happened?
I didn't say its a lie sha

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by emma321(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by olobemotors(m): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:
you no go get any like for this repititions

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Fayo111: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Dis one too Na story Ok....

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by hezy4real01(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2017
who have u fooled? Of course those interested at the first place
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2017
It'd better be a false news. Don't really buy her excuse though.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by adajoe555: 7:23am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:

lol
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2017
Settingz321:

Which kain joke be this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Omoni Oboli And Her Cute Sons / Kim Kardashian Interviewed By Gbemi Of Beat-FM / Next Queen Of Nollywood Is Adesua Etomi, Who Beat Genevieve Nnaji At 2016 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.