Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album (3751 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Husband –i Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love Wife / Omotola Included In TIME 100 Most-Influential People In The World / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by babytejiri(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
If you think her entry into professional music was a gamble and Gba – her debut album, a fluke, think again. Nollywood’s beauty and screen diva, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has decided to reiterate her commitment to music by releasing a thirteen-track album tentatively titled ‘Feel Alright’.
This follow up album is coming after five years of musical silence (her debut album was released 2005).
The sexy mother of four, has teamed up with a group of professionals including, singer and guitarist Harrisong- who doubles as her voice coach, producer DelB and singer cum producer Paul PlayDairo, to produce, mix and master her sophomore album which consists songs divisible into the Pop and Rock genres.
And unlike Gba which was targeted at commercial success, Omosexy says ‘Feel Alright’ is a different kind of project. Omotola …ready to drop new album
“The songs (in her new album) are not the type that’ll become popular easily. They are songs deliberately written to send out particular messages. The focus is not to get attention”, she said in a telephone chat. Ask her who writes her songs and she says, “I write them myself except for the parts where I featured other persons”
Some of the tracks contained in the coming album are Feel Alright, Get Busy, Harmony, Through the Fire and Barren Land. Barren Land was specially written for the United Nations to address food crisis in affected countries.
Already the lead track titled Feel Alright is receiving air play and a second single will be joining it on radio in the first week in March, says the actress turned singer and songwriter.
Rights to her debut album were sold to Sound Factory- a music-oriented company which operates in Nigeria and the United Kingdom- for a sum she wouldn’t disclose but ‘enough to reward my hard work’. It was a three-year agreement. The album, according to the singer ‘was one of the best deals in 2005’ and sold ‘over a million copies’.
Omotola does not plan to sell out her new work. Now she’s interested in the music business and how it works especially in Nigeria. As it is now, the singer is talking to certain international music companies and a few Nigerian fellas on the commercial details of the new album, she further revealed. Feel Alright is expected to drop in May, ‘by God’s grace’.
http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/03/omotola-jalade-set-to-release-new-album.html
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by mamagee3(f): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Omotola's music is going to be as crappy as that of Jim Iyke's. . .
Why don't all these actors and actresses stick to their talent and gift which is acting and nothing more?
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by babytejiri(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
Don't mind them.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by ohisng(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2010
Omotola, please spare us this torture! Have mercy on our eardrums, STOP SINGING OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by hameet: 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
[b][/b][i][/i]what isn wrong with omotola? why is her husband not talking to her about unnecessary publicity and cheap popularity. she has got no style, class, or even finess and she'd be parading her oversized uneven toned flabby body all over the place. what angers me more is when she calls herself ''OMOSEXY".
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by halfcurren: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2010
mama-gee:

Omotola's music is going to be as crappy as that of Jim Iyke's. . .
Why don't all these actors and actresses stick to their talent and gift which is acting and nothing more?

Well said and i share your opinion, only that another crappy one you missed out is that of Desmond Elliot's.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by DrWhizy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2010
Hhmmnnnn!!!!! Well its nollywood xo xpect anything. Soon the headlines would b '' john okafor a.k.a mr ibu set 2 release rap album'' or ''ini edo a.k.a , Set 2 release gospel album''
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2010
Seriously some peeps just need to stick to what they are good at!

She ain't no musician. . .so she should just stick to Acting and spare us the embarrassment! embarassed
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by oluking: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
maybe,, she is yet to appreciate her real talent.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by kcreal(f): 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
Na whao, so all these nollywood stars can't choose one out of two.
they acting and singing for us with their cracked voices.
Anyway, let me keep my fingers crossed and watch till she releases her album.

though I like her movies but I don't know how her music will be.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by cliveland: 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2010
which talent she get b4, i no blame am na Tpain cause am everybody now uses synthesizer to sing so u cant tell their wacky voice(s). if nollywool abi wood had class lots of them would never be on screen in the 1st place.

how on God's earth a lady with very flappy body claim to be sexy? eye dey pain am when she see beyonce or kelly baby or allisha keys, even Genevieve self too much for comparison
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
halfcurren:

Well said and i share your opinion, only that another crappy one you missed out is that of Desmond Elliot's.

Desmond Elliot has an album? Na wa o,
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by DrWhizy(m): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
@muchbabe. U must b kiddn me. Why r u shockd. Its nollywood rememba. Ha. grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by riversman: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
everywhere i turn too, there is jist about omotola, HISS!!!

una no dey tire, biatch needs to start rocking her real Hurrr grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by adetoru(f): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2010
why,why,whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by showreals(m): 9:38am On Mar 17, 2010
i stumbled on DES Album, and i was embarrassed on his behalf

angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Blazing99: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2010
babytejiri:

The album, according to the singer ‘was one of the best deals in 2005’ and sold ‘over a million copies’.

This is a MASSIVE LIE. It cannot e backed up and I never saw it on any cd shelf.

I think I'll stick to what Shaggy once said.
"Musicians shouldn't get into acting cos by so doing they steal actor's jobs. For actors who dive into singing, their music is usually a disaster. "

My message is guys in entertainment please stick yo your talents.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by mbulela: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2010
oh God, not again.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
Dr. Whizy:

@muchbabe. U must b kiddn me. Why r u shockd. Its nollywood rememba. Ha. grin grin

I know about OmoT, Jim and Gen but not Des.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by jamalzox: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2010

Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Diidi(f): 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2010
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by kinkyralph: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2010
I tink u ar d cause of there nonsense musics,if we dnt buy d first album.I dnt tink she wil ever tink of comin up wit another crappy watever she call music .Ukwa ,mr ibu, jimiyk,even tchidi.U imagine a movie director.Hiss, I sorry 4 dem.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by ladyju(f): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2010
with that her oversized waist and nyash sexy indeed. angry
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by kieryn(f): 2:45am On Apr 06, 2010
please this is another actress that think she can sing. Did not everyone not see Beyonce and Rihanna. Abeg Omo stick with what you know.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by magentam(f): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
U guys re Just HATERs. I have listened to her song titled "Feel Alright" and I actually loved it. She did so well on that song. The problem with some people is that they don't listen before they criticise, they just hop on the band wagon and say what they like. So many of you here are spoil sports. You are so negative minded that you never see beyond. If she is bold enough to want to sing,let her be. 9
Criticise constructively and not with venom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Princessty(f): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
Dr. Whizy:

Hhmmnnnn!!!!! Well its nollywood xo xpect anything. Soon the headlines would b '' john okafor a.k.a mr ibu set 2 release rap album'' or ''ini edo a.k.a , Set 2 release gospel album''

dat is very funny Mr Ibu's Own Wont Sell Jazz

showreals:

i stumbled on DES Album, and i was embarrassed on his behalf

angry lipsrsealed undecided

Wats Dessy Own Titled

Dis Nollywood Peeps Shud Stick 2 Acting And Leave Singing And Rapping 4 Professional's Like Sasha And Naeto C And P-Sqaure Rubbish i Heard omotola's feel alright and i immediatley laughed grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by ice234: 2:37am On Jul 26, 2010
she beta concentrate on acting before she go dey bring out nonsense ablums
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by Deruks(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
hameet:

[b][/b][i][/i]what isn wrong with omotola? why is her husband not talking to her about unnecessary publicity and cheap popularity. she has got no style, class, or even finess and she'd be parading her oversized uneven toned flabby body all over the place. what angers me more is when she calls herself ''OMOSEXY".

Ha ha Mr u and omotola get grudges before,though I'm indifferent about her,y not leave her and stop bad mouthing her,even if she has cracked voice is it affecting Ur pocket or has she forced you to buy her album.
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by jeffoski(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2010
Llloooll nairalanders no go kil me wit laugh.her album lauch is coming and a seat goes 4 1million naira per person and regular is 25k while d album wil b sold 4 1k.can u imagine buyin sumtin dat crappy and sellin 4 dat amount.dis is serious
Re: Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album by jeffoski(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
Abeg who talk say her single feel alright make brain are u tone deaf or is ur t.v, decivin u dat song is wacked and did u notics d grammatical erro she made just like she does i n her acting.pls let say d truth 2 help and nt lie because of sentiment.she cant sing period.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Girl With No Hand's Dancing To Buga Song / Old School Music Vs New Skool Music In Naija, Which Is Better? / World Record Music Video Made With A Phone By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.