Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook (598 Views)

CCTV Captures Moment A Boy Stole A Phone From A Shop (pics/video) / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by Mowunmiaf: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
This guy has nerves sha. How do you feel so comfortable to steal someone's phone and even flaunt it on facebook. This facebook accomodate many people fa.

A Nigerian lady whose iPhone 6 got stolen during a church service in Ikorodu, has shared photos of the thief who not only stole but flaunted his loot on Facebook.A Nigerian lady identified simply as Oluwatosin has exposed a young man who allegedly stole her phone in church on Facebook. The young lady claimed that the man who she identified as Ayoife Lucky Oluwalana stole her iPhone 6 and her friend’s phone.

According to Olluwah Tosin , the thief didn’t only steal her phone, but also stole her friend’s phone, an infinix Hot. She wrote;
Hey buddies please help me out on this, this guy stole my phone(iphone 6) the one on his chest in the picture and my friend’s own (infinix) on Sunday at ikorodu in a church near my house. His name is Ayoife lucky oluwalana on facebook.
Pls keep sharing until it get to his family and friends, he is now wanted by the police in ikorodu . Moreso dont buy any phone from him if he wants to sell cos u might share part of his punishment Help share please and if you notice or see him anywhere just call 08186158220/08178714428. Thanks friends.... Dont forget to share!!!! Help me!!!!

Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by Mowunmiaf: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2017

Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by jessejunior(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
werey ni bobo yii sha
Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Big body,empty head!
Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by Homeboiy: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na so the guy wey steal Chris brown own use am de record himself as he de dance angry
Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by SageMahrez(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
conehead!!! ���... We know your type
Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by mavinjay1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
AKPARABUMBAM ���
Re: Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook by Mowunmiaf: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Harassed During Casting For First Big Film - Grace Jones / Why Cybercrime Persists In Nigeria, By DSS / 23-year-old Blogger Chased To Her Death By Robbers While Returning From Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.